Health Problem ! Fiverr Issue!

web_laab

@web_laab I'm sorry about your recent health condition and also the issues you're facing on Fiverr for this.

I agree with @theratypist reply.

Also, I can see you've joined this year. I will suggest you to keep communication with your existing buyers if they need any assistance or new service from your skills.

On the other hand, respond to buyer request with brief and gist details to increase the chance of getting a reply from them.

Best wishes. 

On 8/14/2021 at 11:02 AM, theratypist said:

Hi, I'm sorry about about the challenges you've faced the past few days, but please note sharing your gig link should only be done under My Fiverr Gigs or Improve my gig.

I will keep that in my mind. It's just a slip of mind. and thank you so much for correcting me.

On 8/14/2021 at 11:23 AM, seven_sign said:

@web_laab I'm sorry about your recent health condition and also the issues you're facing on Fiverr for this.

I agree with @theratypist reply.

Also, I can see you've joined this year. I will suggest you to keep communication with your existing buyers if they need any assistance or new service from your skills.

On the other hand, respond to buyer request with brief and gist details to increase the chance of getting a reply from them.

Thank you.. I will keep that on my mind

On 8/14/2021 at 4:59 PM, shahariar75 said:

Try to stay active on fiverr from now and if your gig clicks and impressions are very low and you are not getting any order then you may edit your gigs and publish new gigs.

I have reviews on that gig.

Archived