Health Problem ! Fiverr Issue!

web_laab

@web_laab I'm sorry about your recent health condition and also the issues you're facing on Fiverr for this.

I agree with @theratypist reply.

Also, I can see you've joined this year. I will suggest you to keep communication with your existing buyers if they need any assistance or new service from your skills.

On the other hand, respond to buyer request with brief and gist details to increase the chance of getting a reply from them.

Best wishes.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, theratypist said:

Hi, I'm sorry about about the challenges you've faced the past few days, but please note sharing your gig link should only be done under My Fiverr Gigs or Improve my gig.

I will keep that in my mind. It's just a slip of mind. and thank you so much for correcting me.

• Like 10

21 hours ago, seven_sign said:

@web_laab I'm sorry about your recent health condition and also the issues you're facing on Fiverr for this.

I agree with @theratypist reply.

Also, I can see you've joined this year. I will suggest you to keep communication with your existing buyers if they need any assistance or new service from your skills.

On the other hand, respond to buyer request with brief and gist details to increase the chance of getting a reply from them.

Best wishes.

Thank you.. I will keep that on my mind

• Like 9

• 9 months later...

It will be hard to get your health back to the way it was before! A strong body and a strong mind go hand in hand. Forget about how exercising will affect your appearance, and focus on the way you feel, namely on your growing strength, determination, and mind structure. By using your physical strength, you remind yourself that you are now capable of more than you were before. If you don't take care of your health, you will soon need help as an older person. All of us are more than capable of regaining control of our lives if they have brought us to our knees. The important thing here is to act with purpose and strive to make changes!

• Like 9

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry to hear that. 
I hope you can get your position back to full strength soon. I've been following your account for months and was worried when you disappeared, but I'm glad to see you again! I can understand you. I had an acne problem again in May and couldn't log into social media until I finished my vitalskinderm.com treatment and got rid of the disease. Maybe skin issues may not be as serious as yours, but they also impact mental health.

• Like 6

• 2 months later...