How To Rank My Gig On Frist Page

polash700

13 minutes ago, polash700 said:

But give me better salutation

You come here asking for a suggestion and you have the nerve to request something better? Did you even open the link shared to you?

What kind of tips do you expect, how to make $1000 without any high ticket skills and poor communication? 

• Like 2
  • Up 3

9 minutes ago, theratypist said:

You come here asking for a suggestion and you have the nerve to request something better? Did you even open the link shared to you?

What kind of tips do you expect, how to make $1000 without any high ticket skills and poor communication? 

nes.jpg

Edited by maitasun
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, maitasun said:

nes.jpg

I really want that mute option like Twitter does where you can mute certain words so you don't see any posts regarding that. My priority mute words are: rank, ranking, impressions. Hahaha. I'm keeping sells and congo just for the fun of it 😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

13 minutes ago, theratypist said:

no i am creative logo and thumbnail designer

• Like 2

Your Coffee Shop/Restaurant Logo gig might be more likely to be found in the search results if "restaurent" was changed to "restaurant"in the gig title, since if someone searches for the correct spelling it would be unlikely to be one of the top results (because gig titles are probably more important than gig descriptions and it's wrong in the title) and if someone misspells it as "restaurent" when searching, Fiverr automatically corrects it so again it is unlikely to be one of the top results (because those with the correct spelling will be most likely to be shown on top).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 6
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Your Coffee Shop/Restaurant Logo gig might be more likely to be found in the search results if "restaurent" was changed to "restaurant", since if someone searches for the correct spelling it would be unlikely to be one of the top results (because gig titles are probably more important than gig descriptions) and if someone misspells it as "restaurent" when searching, Fiverr automatically corrects it so again it is unlikely to be one of the  top results (because those with the correct spelling will be most likely to be shown on top).

thanx

• Like 2

People in first page likely worked their ass of for years. You can't expect someone just made account day ago will replace them right ? I would say just do good job and be patient and hard working. Professional with high skill has better chance to succeed. Compare yourself to similar people in your category. Can you do better job than theirs ? 

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, polash700 said:

plz better suluation

Should I also deliver your orders for you, once you get them? I could actually do that for you, I know many logo generators, the quality would not change. I would have to charge you for my service though. 😉

• Like 2
  • Up 1

17 minutes ago, gajuseidi said:

I feel like we're in the matrix. The part where Neo sees the same cat walk behind him and gets the déjà vu feeling.

I feel like we're in the matrix. The part where Neo sees the same cat walk behind him and gets the déjà vu feeling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2