Hi @jabedomar

I understand how frustrated you're.

I can see you're an old seller in Fiverr.

Firstly, I will suggest you to keep or regain your old buyers so you can get some more orders frequently in every month as this types of service frequently needed by the existing buyers.

Secondly, I will suggest you to write in brief but with gist points specifically related to the buyer request details. I hope that helps to get response if they check it.

Btw, Getting orders from repeated clients gives a positive impression on your gig and profile definitely.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jabedomar said:

I try to more and every day I apply buyer request but nobody response me more of the day I did not get new buyer can give me some tips so that I try to that way .

First, try to improve you English skills. It does not put you at the top of the list when buyers suspect that they will have a hard time communicating with you. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, jabedomar said:

I try to more and every day I apply buyer request but nobody response me more of the day I did not get new buyer can give me some tips so that I try to that way .

Try to Upgrade your Buyer Request Proposal, Promote your gig on social media, try hard Do get any pain, Hard work will get success

• Like 2