Please tell me best platforms for promoting my gigs.

No one will be able to tell you that. Only you know who is your target audience and we’re you find them. 
and if you don’t know then it’s right about the time for you to make a market research and understand who is your target audience that tend to buy your services, your style, your price range etc. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, mariashtelle1 said:

No one will be able to tell you that. Only you know who is your target audience and we’re you find them. 
and if you don’t know then it’s right about the time for you to make a market research and understand who is your target audience that tend to buy your services, your style, your price range etc. 

Thank You 😊

• Like 1

If you want to post on social media, then you know how to post, and if you don't know, then first you have to create images of different types of videos with Photoshop, OK. And the title tag and description in your youtube video is the same as in Photoshop image. That's it, but you have to put a title tag description in your Photoshop image. You don't understand this.

• Like 4

You just imagine if your gig didn't rank on fiverr but you promote your gigi all of the social media (SMM) marketing then over result Zero cause buyer already know the platform which service provide. so you need to focused on your gigi rank in fiverr. and active maximum time.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mohsinali2006 said:

Hello to all,

I'm Fiverr level 2 seller and professional video editor and motion graphic designer. I was to increase my sale. Please tell me best platforms for prmotion.

Thanks

All Social media are Attractive but you have to focus on your service related Share on social media

• Like 2