Which marketing platform for the gig marketing?

Hello there, I am a Certified Social Media Organic Growth expert. I have good knowledge and 2 years of Experience in Social Media.

You are the expert here, you probably must know that there isn't one definite answer to that. Your target audience, the kind of methods your target buyers tend to purchase off from. Are they teens who lets say are on Tiktok or IG a lot, etc.......

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, raj_proservice said:

Social media Marketing are Attractive but you have to focus on your service related social media 

Thanks for info share with me.

17 hours ago, theratypist said:

Hello there, I am a Certified Social Media Organic Growth expert. I have good knowledge and 2 years of Experience in Social Media.

You are the expert here, you probably must know that there isn't one definite answer to that. Your target audience, the kind of methods your target buyers tend to purchase off from. Are they teens who lets say are on Tiktok or IG a lot, etc.......

which bio best for me?

• Like 4

18 hours ago, theratypist said:

Thank for your messages.

If you share details on Tiktok or IG, it will be very helpful for every new seller. What is gig promoting system?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, designs_taskbar said:

Thank for your messages.

If you share details on Tiktok or IG, it will be very helpful for every new seller. What is gig promoting system?

Thanks for advice. But suddenly my account disable. but i dnt know what's reason. Very sad for me

• Like 2