Can i promote my gig with Youtube videos ?

logicat

Hi sellers,
i'm about to publish my first gig. But i need to be absolutely positive about one thing: can i promote my gig service with Youtube videos ?

I'm asking because if i look for this information on this very forum, for some reason i can't really find a definitive answer. On Google, instead, there are several articles saying that it's allowed.

What i wish i could do is to run a YT channel where i give (real) tips about several topics, and then suggest my own service as a possible solution to the viewers. I'm not going to use paid ads (i think it's forbidden by Fiverr).
Thank you!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, logicat said:

I'm not going to use paid ads (i think it's forbidden by Fiverr).

You mean paid ads to promote your gig? It's allowed. It's promising fake traffic as a service that isn't. 

Anything as long as the ad is truthful and relevant that leads your target audience to Fiverr and most especially when said audience purchases your gig.

Use Social Media
Social media is advertising in its purest form. As a buyer, you should establish social media accounts specifically for your Fiverr business. Each platform has its own features, which is why outsourcing this work to someone who knows how to take advantage of all the features of each network is a good strategy. For example, Facebook allows you to create a business page where you can list a lot of information about your business, ranging from hours of operation to the types of services offered. Plus, Facebook offers insights into how posts are being received, and you can even target specific demographics. Start with one platform at a time.

Source:

The How-Tos Of Advertising Off The Fiverr Platform --> https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010490438-The-How-Tos-Of-Advertising-Off-The-Fiverr-Platform

• Like 3

1 hour ago, theratypist said:

You mean paid ads to promote your gig? It's allowed. It's promising fake traffic as a service that isn't. 

Anything as long as the ad is truthful and relevant that leads your target audience to Fiverr and most especially when said audience purchases your gig.

Use Social Media
Social media is advertising in its purest form. As a buyer, you should establish social media accounts specifically for your Fiverr business. Each platform has its own features, which is why outsourcing this work to someone who knows how to take advantage of all the features of each network is a good strategy. For example, Facebook allows you to create a business page where you can list a lot of information about your business, ranging from hours of operation to the types of services offered. Plus, Facebook offers insights into how posts are being received, and you can even target specific demographics. Start with one platform at a time.

Source:

The How-Tos Of Advertising Off The Fiverr Platform --> https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010490438-The-How-Tos-Of-Advertising-Off-The-Fiverr-Platform

Thank you! I wasn't aware of the fact that the ad limitation was related to fake traffic only. And about that link you gave me, i'm reading it right now.

• Like 2