i'm new saller in fiverr

tanvirrudra

18 hours ago, tanvirrudra said:

I recently create gig. please tell me is there any correction on my gig?

https://www.fiverr.com/tanvirrudra/do-retouching-background-removing-and-any-photoshop-editing

It's good. I will just suggest you to

• Ignore additional texts for some points like service description.
  • And the intro should be updated as you're new on Fiverr and yet didn't get any order, so it's not going with your current status actually. Make it more short and service oriented for now.
  • Update your gig images. First 2 images are mostly cutout and also not enough clear space.

On 8/14/2021 at 6:28 PM, seven_sign said:

It's good.

No, it's not good! Nothing is good, because nothing is his own. Everything is stolen! 😠

• The gig images are from the internet.
  • The gig description is an exact copy from another seller's gig, including the description of each package.  

9 hours ago, maitasun said:

No, it's not good! Nothing is good, because nothing is his own. Everything is stolen! 😠

• The gig images are from the internet.
  • The gig description is an exact copy from another seller's gig, including the description of each package.

Gigs

• Users may report Gigs to Customer Support that may be in violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service based on the reported Gig’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Gigs).
  • Sellers warrant that any content included in their Gigs shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third party rights, 
  • The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.
  • @tanvirrudrayou are risking your account!

On 8/13/2021 at 11:56 PM, tanvirrudra said:

my positive rating not show. What will do now?

my accunt link

https://www.fiverr.com/tanvirrudra?up_rollout=true

OK New Sellers, It's quiz time...

What did OP do wrong?  Bonus points awarded to anyone who can point out perhaps the most unfortunate typo of all time. But there are 2 more.

Name all 3, be a winner!

4 hours ago, newsmike said:

OK New Sellers, It's quiz time...

What did OP do wrong?  Bonus points awarded to anyone who can point out perhaps the most unfortunate typo of all time. But there are 2 more.

Name all 3, be a winner!

1. i

2. saller

3. Profile Link

Archived