To all the Sellers asking how to rank their Gig

miiila

Did you ever wonder if you might be trying to put the cart before the horse? Also, ranking might not be what you think it is. Maybe it's just an illusion. Maybe you could find a great forum topic regarding that. But I won't go and search it for you to link it here. That's your homework if you want to be a successful freelancer. 

• Have something to offer that you can actually do, at least well enough to be worth paying for, if not well, or preferably better than well (the better you can do something, the more fun you'll have doing it, the more you can earn doing it, the happier your customers will be, the more fun you'll have doing it, etc.), and that is in demand.
    If you don't have something like that to offer, take care of that first.
    Find out what you can do that might be in demand, and if there is nothing, find out what you could probably learn to do and is in demand, and go and learn to do it.
  • Study all the information that Fiverr provides, read promising and delivering forum posts, use Google, and chances are that you already have so much on your to-do list that you shouldn't even have the time to post your "How can I rank my Gig" topic here.
    Apply what fits to your niche, situation, skills, personality, to your Gigs and to how you deal with Fiverr and (potential) customers.
  • Forget about Gig ranking. Create Gigs that people will want to buy, try to find customers outside of Fiverr too, who'll buy your Fiverr Gig (make sure you're sticking to any and all ToS), do and deliver the best work you can, provide great customer service.
    Let the Gig ranking, as far as it's not an illusion anyway, take care of itself.

2 hours ago, angela43 said:

Fiverr online courses too , to help enhance your skills and delivery

That's right, they have good courses that can help, I've taken a few myself, and learning is always good. However, to the people who don't have the money for Fiverr's (or other) paid courses - you don't need them to start, they didn't exist when many of us started on Fiverr, and I was successful on Fiverr before those courses were available.
There is so much free helpful information at your fingertips these days that can carry you over until you can invest a bit in your life, in your future, to learn trough paid courses, books, seminars if you need or want paid courses etc. later on. Just make sure you're paying for the right info, the right people. Tip: People who tell you that you'll get rich without any skills and/or work, most probably are lying to you and have only their own best interest in mind. 

What would be plain stupid, really, not to do, however, would be to not take Fiverr's free online course. If there is anyone on here now who hasn't yet, look for it, and do it.
Again, I won't link it. You want to be a successful freelancer? Don't expect everything handed to you on a silver plate, learn how to do your own research, and simply do it.
I'll quote something though: "by Oren Ben-Ami  Education Manager at Fiverr, with 10+ years of experience guiding freelancers".
So, why on earth wouldn't you do that course, which is free, and by someone who's a manager at Fiverr, while you watch YT videos of random people who list Fiverr as a "get rich quick without effort" scheme and partly aren't even on Fiverr themselves. I did the course, even though it's essentials, and I was already successful here before Fiverr courses were a thing. Because, why wouldn't I.

On 8/14/2021 at 3:40 AM, miiila said:

Did you ever wonder if you might be trying to put the cart before the horse? Also, ranking might not be what you think it is. Maybe it's just an illusion. Maybe you could find a great forum topic regarding that. But I won't go and search it for you to link it here. That's your homework if you want to be a successful freelancer. 

• Have something to offer that you can actually do, at least well enough to be worth paying for, if not well, or preferably better than well (the better you can do something, the more fun you'll have doing it, the more you can earn doing it, the happier your customers will be, the more fun you'll have doing it, etc.), and that is in demand.
    Find out what you can do that might be in demand, and if there is nothing, find out what you could probably learn to do and is in demand, and go and learn to do it.
  • Study all the information that Fiverr provides, read promising and delivering forum posts, use Google, and chances are that you already have so much on your to-do list that you shouldn't even have the time to post your "How can I rank my Gig" topic here.
    Apply what fits to your niche, situation, skills, personality, to your Gigs and to how you deal with Fiverr and (potential) customers.
  • Forget about Gig ranking. Create Gigs that people will want to buy, try to find customers outside of Fiverr too, who'll buy your Fiverr Gig (make sure you're sticking to any and all ToS), do and deliver the best work you can, provide great customer service.
    Let the Gig ranking, as far as it's not an illusion anyway, take care of itself.

Thanks for sharing your excellent tips.

If you have experience, please share details. 

• How to find customers outside of Fiverr? 
  • Which social platform is the better and what is the system? 
  • How important the trending hashtag?

I think it will be very helpful for every new sellers.

On 8/14/2021 at 3:40 AM, miiila said:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts which are really useful for nowadays...

On 8/14/2021 at 3:10 AM, miiila said:

she said all thing at the impressions and clicks. think deferent . Then you can to win your goal.

Archived