I can't verify my account

nhurtley

Question

Today I was trying to make a fiverr account and set up a gig, I was going to verify my phone number then it said its already in use I checked my old email and I had connected my phone number to that account but it got banned for reasons I don't recall and now I cant verify on this account

4 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, nhurtley said:

Today I was trying to make a fiverr account and set up a gig, I was going to verify my phone number then it said its already in use I checked my old email and I had connected my phone number to that account but it got banned for reasons I don't recall and now I cant verify on this account

You will need to delete this account and create a new one with another email ID.

25 minutes ago, nhurtley said:

As it was already mentioned, once you were banned, you cannot have a new account. Even if you try to open with a new email, you still have to verify your identify, which will make Fiverr ban your new account once again as they will confirm you were banned before. 

10 minutes ago, lotus3000 said:

You will need to delete this account and create a new one with another email ID.

Wrong advise out there ☝️

Archived