Gig randomly disappears with 0 changes - Coincidence or glitch?

andrewbux

Hello. My name is andrewbux and let me explain my story.

Recently about a day ago from posting this, my gig was doing good. It had 50+ reviews, was always on the first page and on the top, and I'll constantly had a other tab opened where I looked up in search the niche I'm in to see if others can actually see my gig. Every single time I refreshed the page it was in the first page and always at the top.

Now, the niche I'm in isn't really any competive. It only has 14 sellers when you look it up so it isn't easy to not find your gig even if you never made a sale.

Now, I went to go check on the page to see my normal check if people can see my gig.
^ The gig randomly disappeared out of no where.

For me, I didn't do any changes. I didn't change the pictures of my gig, my description, anything. All the same. The same gig that was for a couple weeks. And then that one random refreshed page just made it disappear.

I tried everything. 

And like I said before, this is more than likely a glitch. The niche I'm in isnt competitive and it only has 14 sellers. Theres only 1 page when you look up my niche. So how can this just possibly disappear without any changes to the gig?

I then contacted Customer Support coming to them on how my gig just randomly disappeared from search with 0 change. 
I got a response back when I woke up, with the simple automated messages on how my gig was apparently "active" and how the fiverr search is.

I also got told "If you look up the full exact name of your gig, you should be able to see it."
I did exactaly that, and I couldn't find it. Not even on that 1 buyer account I made just to see if it shows up.

I even looked on the online sellers category as I offer 2 different services but in the same niche, only one of them showed up, and the one that disappeared out of nowhere can't be found.

What do you guys think about this? Am I overreacting? Is this a rare glitch? Is this normal to happen? Will fiverr even do anything about this?

I would like to hear your opinions or anything you like to say down below. I appreciate you reading this forum and would be glad to hear what you say. Thank you and have a good day/night!

Edited by andrewbux

12 minutes ago, andrewbux said:

I even made a new buyer account just to see if the gig is even still visible.

This is not the best decision. If Fiverr detects it, both your accounts will be banned. 

13 minutes ago, andrewbux said:

made it disappear.

It's not stated anywhere in the rules, but when you have 6+ orders in the queue (12+ for Level 1), your gig is taken out of the search results. 

As I can see, you have 7 orders in queue on that specific gig. 

And I could easily find your second gig on the first page. 

Deliver a couple of orders, and it will appear again. 

• Up 1

Thank you for notifying me about this. This account has been already deleted and I did not become a seller on that new account, or used it for my advantage. I simply used this just to look up something in search, but I do appreciate you telling me about this.

5 minutes ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

This is not the best decision. If Fiverr detects it, both your accounts will be banned. 

It's not stated anywhere in the rules, but when you have 6+ orders in the queue (12+ for Level 1), your gig is taken out of the search results. 

As I can see, you have 7 orders in queue on that specific gig. 

And I could easily find your second gig on the first page. 

Deliver a couple of orders, and it will appear again. 

Thank you for notifying me about this. For the new account I made it has already been deleted. I did not use this account for my advantage or did not make it a seller. I simply used it for one thing, for 1 minute. To see if my gig pops up. But, I do appreciate this from you. Thank you and have a good day!