I try Hard but fiverr does not Giving me a Chance !!

I try Hard but fiverr does not Giving me a Chance !!🥴

I tried Lot of Time, But my gig is not showing and impressions are Getting down even more faster. Believe some days Impressions are 0         😞

I am weird and Can you Give me a working and Practical solution to this Issue.

• Like 1

What do you mean Fiverr does not give you a chance? Your chance is the fact that Fiverr allowed you to create two gigs and then display them on the Fiverr platform. It is not Fiverr's problem if you have set your gigs up poorly. 

For example, I looked at your profile. Your gig images are not good. You say in the little description below the image that you are a logo designer. However, there is no indication in your gig thumbnail that you design logos. Instead, you have a rather dull logo for a gym that contains no images relevant to a gym. What do a pencil, a tablet, and a cup of coffee have to do with going to the gym? Also, you have another logo in your other samples that is exactly the same except for the company name. To a prospective buyer, this shows a lack of creativity. 

Your gig thumbnail needs to be simple and boldly tell what services you offer, so since you are a logo maker, that should be simple enough. 

You offer unlimited revisions, which screams of your desperation to get work. Many buyers do not want to work with sellers who are so desperate for work they will offer unlimited revisions. Also, unlimited revisions are a bad idea in general because you could be revising for months! 

Your impressions are down because Fiverr gives a boost to new seller's gigs for a month. Then your gigs are placed where the algorithm places them according to your performance so far. With no sales, you are not an asset to Fiverr, so you get fewer impressions.  

I also read your profile description. The English is not good, and that may put prospective buyers off. Have a friend who is more fluent in English help you reword the profile description. 

• Like 4
  • Up 5

You have to maintain an attractive title with five appropriate tags and descriptions.
use popular easy keywords in the title, tags, description, and price. also you have to share your gig on the social platforms regularly.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, sn_graphic_arts said:

I try Hard but fiverr does not Giving me a Chance !!🥴

Fiverr allows sellers to post their services on the platform free of charge and with minimal vetting of their credentials/skills. What one does with their profile and gigs is what ultimately determines success or failure. Absolutely, luck plays a part in getting the ball rolling and Fiverr's algorithm can drive one crazy, but beyond that, if you offer services that are in demand in a professional and attractive manner with realistic expectations, then good things are more likely to occur than bad (but freelancing success and financial independence are never guaranteed).

41 minutes ago, sn_graphic_arts said:

I am weird

I am pretty sure I am weirder than you.  🤪

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, enunciator said:

offer services that are in demand

Logo services are in demand, however look at the number of users on the platform that sell logos! As you can see there is much copetition AND very few stick around long enough to make it to Level two!

1931698204_ScreenShot2021-08-13at7_50_21AM.thumb.png.e5b7c9ce8e3f14d4b1d600dea1ef100d.png

• Like 1
  • Up 4

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

However, you can have an affect on your luck by doing some of the things I suggested above.

• Pain plus pain there is Vein

This Came to my mind when I am Weird in fiverr.🤨

Edited by sn_graphic_arts

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, vickiespencer said:

What do you mean Fiverr does not give you a chance? Your chance is the fact that Fiverr allowed you to create two gigs and then display them on the Fiverr platform. It is not Fiverr's problem if you have set your gigs up poorly. 

For example, I looked at your profile. Your gig images are not good. You say in the little description below the image that you are a logo designer. However, there is no indication in your gig thumbnail that you design logos. Instead, you have a rather dull logo for a gym that contains no images relevant to a gym. What do a pencil, a tablet, and a cup of coffee have to do with going to the gym? Also, you have another logo in your other samples that is exactly the same except for the company name. To a prospective buyer, this shows a lack of creativity. 

Your gig thumbnail needs to be simple and boldly tell what services you offer, so since you are a logo maker, that should be simple enough. 

You offer unlimited revisions, which screams of your desperation to get work. Many buyers do not want to work with sellers who are so desperate for work they will offer unlimited revisions. Also, unlimited revisions are a bad idea in general because you could be revising for months! 

Your impressions are down because Fiverr gives a boost to new seller's gigs for a month. Then your gigs are placed where the algorithm places them according to your performance so far. With no sales, you are not an asset to Fiverr, so you get fewer impressions.  

I also read your profile description. The English is not good, and that may put prospective buyers off. Have a friend who is more fluent in English help you reword the profile description. 

WOW ! The Great Advice I have Ever Got. IT is well clear that you had go through my Profile and well Analyzed It. Thank you very much ! You is are well Suitable for GRAND MASTER . Thank you for your time !!

Edited by sn_graphic_arts
Word Error