Sending buyer request frequently still not getting response/order.

Buyer request is very very important to get order. Today I will give you some tips. If you follow this tips hope you will get response. 

• First of all read the job post very carefully. 
  • Buyer request first 2 line is very very important. so it has to be attractive. 
  • Don't use sir or madam. Its not professional. You can use hi, hello, hi buddy etc. 
  • firstly write based buyer requirement what does buyer want
  • secondly write, how do you start the job 
  • thirdly write, what will you do for the job 
  • finally, you can give some example for your previous work.

Keep Patient. And try to stay fiverr forum and online also. hope you will get order.

best of luck 

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dm_pro_ said:

Buyer request is very very important to get order. Today I will give you some tips. If you follow this tips hope you will get response. 

• Buyer request first 2 line is very very important. so it has to be attractive. 
  • Don't use sir or madam. Its not professional. You can use hi, hello, hi buddy etc. 

Keep Patient. And try to stay fiverr forum and online also. hope you will get order.

best of luck 

Thanks for sharing

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dm_pro_ said:

best of luck 

thank you for such useful advice

• Like 3

Please "Hello Buddy" or "Hello Whatever!" Isn't professional either, and I even think it's more logical to use the person's username or name as the case may be. Fast forward, try to use the same keyword the buyer used, and make use you understand what they need. Propose possible solutions and briefly explain how you will do it. Finally, check for grammatical errors and always end with a call-to-action. Thanks

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dm_pro_ said:

best of luck 

Thanks for your tips

• Like 3