buyer canceled the order after 2 week i delivered the order

shakshisingh15

Guys

I'm shaking right now. It took me 1.5 yr to become a level one seller here but and there is one buyer who placed an order and I delivered it too on time and she games me a nice review but after 2 weeks she cancelled her order without talking to me just now and I lost my money too but the review is still showing on my profile … is it possible to cancel an order only from one side… and I’m not able to message her too. I don’t know what’s going on.. I’m crying..

On 8/13/2021 at 5:19 PM, shakshisingh15 said:

Guys

I'm shaking right now. It took me 1.5 yr to become a level one seller here but and there is one buyer who placed an order and I delivered it too on time and she games me a nice review but after 2 weeks she cancelled her order without talking to me just now and I lost my money too but the review is still showing on my profile … is it possible to cancel an order only from one side… and I’m not able to message her too. I don’t know what’s going on.. I’m crying..

The time is very difficult when you complete the order and the buyer does not review or cancel it.

On 8/13/2021 at 4:19 PM, shakshisingh15 said:

Guys

your buyer must have contacted fiverr support directly and asked for a refund. Your only option is to contact the support and ask them the reason for cancelling the order. But in short its 30% chance you will get your refund.

On 8/13/2021 at 5:19 PM, shakshisingh15 said:

Guys

You can open a ticket with the details from https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new Customer support will review it.

As buyer accepted your delivery and left a review, so I think nothing wrong from your side, and you will get compensate with full amount hopefully.

Archived