Can I get a suggestions from you?

logolightuup

Can I get a suggestions from you ?
“I keep away from some works. So, Please inbox me before placing an offer.”
Is it make a good impression if I write it in my gig requirement sections?
or can I just write this portion, “Please inbox me before placing an offer”?
Should I write it in gig description or gig requirement sections?
Can the entire things help me to avoid this kind of cancellations mentioned in the topic?
Can I get support from Fiverr team?

On 6/12/2021 at 7:10 AM, logolightuup said:

Writing it in gig requirements wouldn’t help at all, because buyers only see them after they place the order (perhaps you could read Fiverr’s Terms of Service to learn how Fiverr works?).

You can mention in the gig description that buyers should contact you before placing an order, but you can’t force buyers to actually do it. Fiverr was designed for buyers to be able to place an order without contacting sellers first.

It might be useful to mention in your gig description (or in the gig FAQ) what you don’t do, so at least buyers who bother to read the gig description won’t place an order for something that you don’t do.

Writing it in gig requirements wouldn’t help at all, because buyers only see them after they place the order (perhaps you could read Fiverr’s Terms of Service to learn how Fiverr works?).

You can mention in the gig description that buyers should contact you before placing an order, but you can’t force buyers to actually do it. Fiverr was designed for buyers to be able to place an order without contacting sellers first.

It might be useful to mention in your gig description (or in the gig FAQ) what you don’t do, so at least buyers who bother to read the gig description won’t place an order for something that you don’t do.

Ok ! I will follow your suggestions. Thank you and Have a good day!

• 1 month later...

Recently I am doing so much experiment on my gig. But I got nothing special at the result. yesterday I edit my gig based on new seller who rank on my main service keyword. I change the keyword, description  and also my profile description. I share my gig on social media but my impression was about 20-25....but today I get 44 impressions and one click. 

How people get 200-300+ impressions in a day?

I saw many seller have not that much good gig image. But still they rank and get so much impressions. I am staying online 14-15 hours now. How can get more impressions and clicks in my gig.

I recently Upload a gig video. Though My gig impression is increased but I want to show my gig image in search page. I think it's more attractive than the video thumbnail image which is showing after uploading the video. And also I think buyers rarely click on the gig video, generally anyone one just scrolling down in the page. who have the time to click in the video to see a 1 min video. I add the video to show the buyer more professionalism. But don't want it to show before my gig imge.  

Archived