Buyer Didn't Provide Me Theme & Hosting access.

sa_shakil_

Question

Buyer Said He Will Provide ME Paid Theme & Hosting Access. Then Order Has Started But Later On He Didn't Provide ME Anything. Order Time Running Out So I Have Deliverd With A Text " When You Will Provide ME My Requirement I Will Do Your Task"  Now Can I Get Money After 3 Days Order Automatic Completion. Or I  have To Wait  More?

10 answers to this question

your order will be automatically marked as completed after 3 days. and after 14 days your payment will get approved for withdrawl, in meantime buyer can ask the fiverr support for refund. You should ask the buyer about the credentials and get his work done to avoid cancellations

You should never make an empty delivery. This is against the terms and could get you in trouble. 

If your buyers don't provide the requirements you agreed upon, you should instead use the Resolution Center. In it you'll find the options to:

• Extend the delivery time
  • Modify the order
  • Ask the buyer to cancel this order

You can request that the buyer extend the delivery time until they can give you the requirements, or ask the buyer to cancel the order. 

The best way to solve this is by sending the client a reminder to provide the requirements. If they don't respond, you can use the resolution center, and the buyer will have a few days to respond to it. 

If your buyer don't respond or provide you what you need to complete the order, you could then contact support and explain your issue. They might be able to help you further. 

But never do an empty delivery just to "stop the clock". 

Your buyer now has the option to give you a bad review for delivering nothing (if they decide to mark the order as complete or wait more than 3 days), or they can request a revision and require you to do the actual work you agreed upon (hopefully with the required info this time around). But they could also get you in trouble by reporting you for coming up with an empty delivery. 

11 minutes ago, sa_shakil_ said:

I have sent texts daily but buyer always seen my messages but didn't reply a single one. Also my deliver time was finished already. 

It doesn't matter if your order is "late": you're not allowed to send an empty delivery. 

You should use the resolution center to request more time, more information, or to cancel the order. If that doesn't work, you should reach out to support for more help. 

Brother, you did a big mistake. If the buyer reaches this marketplace and then you will get a warning for this delivery. 

Next time don't do that. If your buyers didn't share anything then you can tell this marketplace they will cancel this order and also mention to them it's not your fault. So they didn't change your order completion rate here. 

On 8/13/2021 at 7:38 PM, sa_shakil_ said:

Nope i didn't got any response . My order duration was 21 days. I waited 19 days & continuously sent messages but he only seen the messages but never reply. I was hopeless. I am waiting now if he want refund i will give him back his money. 

I just read all the replies in this thread.
And I found you were patience and looking for the details and a solution.

But the main mistake you did by initiating the empty delivery.

I understand you tried to avoid getting late in this order/order status.
But I'm curious to know that after reading everyone's reply what do you think now about my below question?

to avoid a negative impression which can lead your progress down, you initiated an empty delivery, But now if because of this, you get warning or suspension for violation, How good it will be? Better than getting late or cancelling the order by customer support?

Archived