Use your time wisely!

callyofficial

Lots of questions appear on the forum, asking for the same things every day, how do I get more orders, better rank, etc.

As long as you keep searching for these short-cuts that don't exist, you'll continue to waste your valuable time.

No one will ever be able to give you a simple answer to such vague questions, that will suddenly fix all your problems and allow you to do well. If there were some secret or short-cut to your success, by now everyone would know about it and everyone would be abundant with orders. But that is not the case.

I've been here for just over 2 years, and if I had to summarise what I'd learned, I would say...

1. Spend time improving your skills to deliver the best results possible.
  2. Be professional, courteous and friendly to buyers at all times.
  3. Constantly review all aspects of your gigs to see how you can make improvements.
  4. Review your gig after any challenge or negative experience, to see if you can re-word your description or add an FAQ to prevent the same situation happening again.
  5. Under-promise, over-deliver.
  6. Spend time searching through many of the good quality posts from experienced buyers on this forum to pick up tips.

So stop looking for the golden egg, spend your time wisely, and remember your success will come from constant re-evaluation and improvement.

Best of luck!

33 minutes ago, callyofficial said:

Lots of questions appear on the forum, asking for the same things every day, how do I get more orders, better rank, etc.

As long as you keep searching for these short-cuts that don't exist, you'll continue to waste your valuable time.

No one will ever be able to give you a simple answer to such vague questions, that will suddenly fix all your problems and allow you to do well. If there were some secret or short-cut to your success, by now everyone would know about it and everyone would be abundant with orders. But that is not the case.

I've been here for just over 2 years, and if I had to summarise what I'd learned, I would say...

1. Spend time improving your skills to deliver the best results possible.
  2. Be professional, courteous and friendly to buyers at all times.
  3. Constantly review all aspects of your gigs to see how you can make improvements.
  4. Review your gig after any challenge or negative experience, to see if you can re-word your description or add an FAQ to prevent the same situation happening again.
  5. Under-promise, over-deliver.
  6. Spend time searching through many of the good quality posts from experienced buyers on this forum to pick up tips.

So stop looking for the golden egg, spend your time wisely, and remember your success will come from constant re-evaluation and improvement.

Best of luck!

thanks for sharing valuable information 

Archived