How To Rank GIG

Hi, hope you all are doing great

- How To Rank Fiverr GIG -

1. Find low competition keyword if you're new seller (But also see that others getting orders on this keyword)

For example, I have found " LOGO DESIGN " keyword

2. After finding keyword, write the keyword you have found (LOGO DESIGN) on notepad

3. Search the keyword (LOGO DESIGN) on Fiverr and open 6 to 7 gigs

4. Collect the most 5 to 6 used keyword in these gigs and also write those keywords on the notepad

5. Now create your gig and use main keyword ( LOGO DESIGN ) in the title.

( You can add more 1 or 2 keyword in the title )

6. Now use these keywords in tags and description ( Don't spam these keywords in the description )

7. If you are level one or two seller and getting orders on your other gigs, then create custom offer on your new gig when client want to order.

8. Also share the new gig on social media platforms to get traffic

I hope this will help you a lot and you will get more order. If you feel any mistake and have you any question tell me 🙂

Edited by kainashbabar67
  • Like 44
  • Thanks 11

Keywords have nothing to do with ranking. 
ranking is based on your performance and other factors. Keywords are merely for connecting you with right clients that for example looking for logo design and they will be showing you in logo design category and not in powerpoint presentation. But where your gig will be ranking in that category depends on the performance. 

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 34
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 6

1 minute ago, mariashtelle1 said:

ranking is based on your performance and other factors. Keywords is merely for connecting you with right clients. 

yes, performance is also matter, but if you are new seller then it will helps you a lot to rank

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2

On 8/13/2021 at 11:30 AM, designershafiqu said:

Now tell you how to rank gig?

No one can tell you that. And people who are telling you how to rank your gig are lying to you because fiverr doesn’t share how their algorithm works. 
The only point that fiverr gave that it’s your performance and statistics hidden and visible that affect your ranking. 

• Like 23
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 6

• 1 year later...
On 8/12/2021 at 2:04 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

ranking is based on your performance and other factors. Keywords are merely for connecting you with right clients that for example looking for logo design and they will be showing you in logo design category and not in powerpoint presentation. But where your gig will be ranking in that category depends on the performance. 

I see, what you said. But I have a question that is "I am a new seller. As a new seller I haven't get any orders to clients. Then how will I show my performance? I am new here but How will I get 1st order on my gig? What's the way?"

• Like 16

• 9 months later...