Didn't get the order yet.

nusrat_nibir

On 7/16/2021 at 7:25 AM, nusrat_nibir said:

Not getting orders. I am doing gig marketing and sending buyer requests but buyer do not respond. 

You can read it. Hope you find the answer

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-start-selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010992257-Top-10-Tips-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers?segment=seller

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, nusrat_nibir said:

Buyer request sending regularly but the knock is not coming from the buyer request.

It might be helpful to use a different word. "knock" means something completely different than how you are using it. You won't get knocks from buyers, but you could earn responses and messages -- IF your seller offer is better than the dozens of other sellers trying to win those same projects. Just because you (or any seller) sends a response to a buyer request, does not guarantee that you (or any seller) will gain any orders.

You are competing against other sellers. Be the best seller for the job.

• Like 6
  • Up 4

25 minutes ago, irshan_cool said:

He means no buyers Knocking is door with orders once he sent the buyer request

There are no doors to knock on. There are, therefore, no "knocks" on Fiverr. There are, however, messages. If a buyer liked your offer, they might send you a MESSAGE. This "knocks" thing is getting a bit silly. How about we start calling them "messages" instead. 😉 

• Like 5
  • Up 2

Look you are a level one or two. I don't know. But here also every market place if you gather many more review with 5 star then you get the job. Mind it. It's my experience. So be patience with your level and send buyer request every day. But if you are not level then you have to send decrease the price than another freelancer. That's it. I think you will win the job. But you have to know  100% with your job. That's it.

• Like 3

If you can give best offer buyers will reply. I see in some categories there are many many offers sent by sellers for one request. So buyers have a lot options. That's why you are not getting any replies. Be patient and try to change your offer message. Don't send a pre-typed message to every request. Try to be more relevant about the job. Good luck 😀  

• Like 3

Short answer: you can't.

Longer answer: the Fiverr Choice badge is granted by Fiverr and is much like the Rising Talent badge: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011204777-What-is-Rising-Talent and while it is possible to earn, it's best to focus on self-improvement over trophy-chasing. There are, quite literally, over 2 million gigs on Fiverr. 

• Like 43
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 5

While it's picked manually you'll probably stand more chance of getting Fiverr's Choice if you become a level 2 seller or preferably a TRS. I think only a low percentage of level 0 sellers get it and there's more unlevelled sellers than levelled sellers so there's too much competition for it really like has been suggested (so it's unlikely at level 0). Also it would probably help with more orders delivered/ratings (eg. I think you'd probably need at least around 17 reviews - it's still seems most unlikely at level 0 though). 

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 101
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 6