How can I enter the 'Promoted Gigs' program?

andrewvzla_

1 minute ago, sabinespoems said:

More information about how to qualify for Promoted Gigs can be found here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017729338-Promoted-Gigs?segment=seller 

Actually no. There's no info about how do you get in on the program or what are the "quality metrics" we need to fulfill in order to be chosen for the program.

So, if anyone wants to share their opinion or experience, that will help a lot!

6 minutes ago, andrewvzla_ said:

So, if anyone wants to share their opinion or experience, that will help a lot!

Besides reaching those qualifications, I believe Fiverr also chooses (or randomly selects idk) sellers. Hence the quality metrics, which I agree is a vague term. 

From my experience, I qualified for the promoted gigs once I received the Level One status. Badges don't matter, but I figured the levels did. If they don't then that's new to me too but that could be the case. 

4 minutes ago, sabinespoems said:

Besides reaching those qualifications, I believe Fiverr also chooses (or randomly selects idk) sellers. Hence the quality metrics, which I agree is a vague term. 

From my experience, I qualified for the promoted gigs once I received the Level One status. Badges don't matter, but I figured the levels did. If they don't then that's new to me too but that could be the case. 

That would be truth, but I'm a Level 2 Seller and the option disappeared from my profile 😞

I think that's more random but I have a lot of good "quality metrics" on the Gig I want to promote. I also submitted a ticket to see if that helps a little.

Thank you for your answer! 

Archived