Missing Earning Funds on my account on many orders!

psychicnicole

HI,

I am having some issues as a seller, and wondering if someone same before. I have an account as a seller for many years with Fiverr, and this is the first time I see this happening on my account on many of my orders.

Technically on the Earning page where we see orders being cleared / cleared, many of them did not clear properly and funds are missing on them. I checked many of my recent orders that already cleared before and I just noticed that some of them did not clear properly and have funds missing.

We usually get 80% from the amount shown on the order pages, but the funds missing are more like 70% missing and not just the 20% Fivver commission takes.

I opened a ticket many days ago with them, and they all saying there is no mistake and my funds are correct, they keep asking for screenshots which I do, and still no resolve, I get agent after agent without resolving this and my funds are missing, a lot of it!

Can you please advise if you had this issue before as a seller and how to fix it asap?

Thank you

• Like 14
  • Sad 6

Not at all, I am in the US and I have been an active seller on Fiverr for almost 6 years and never had this issue about my earnings before and that is why I am pretty shocked it happened and secondly that I cant find a way to fix it with them. they keep saying it all correct while I clearly lost money on the cleared funds and the ones being cleared.

thank you for your input 🙂

Edited by psychicnicole
  • Like 11

1 hour ago, psychicnicole said:

HI,

I am having some issues as a seller, and wondering if someone same before. I have an account as a seller for many years with Fiverr, and this is the first time I see this happening on my account on many of my orders.

Technically on the Earning page where we see orders being cleared / cleared, many of them did not clear properly and funds are missing on them. I checked many of my recent orders that already cleared before and I just noticed that some of them did not clear properly and have funds missing.

We usually get 80% from the amount shown on the order pages, but the funds missing are more like 70% missing and not just the 20% Fivver commission takes.

I opened a ticket many days ago with them, and they all saying there is no mistake and my funds are correct, they keep asking for screenshots which I do, and still no resolve, I get agent after agent without resolving this and my funds are missing, a lot of it!

Can you please advise if you had this issue before as a seller and how to fix it asap?

Thank you

Contact fiverr support

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, cre8iveartwork said:

try checking your earnings menu , it might be just a bug.

that s what I mentioned earlier that I have been doing and my earning funds are still missing on cleared one and being cleared ones.

it is definitely a bug for sure that I am struggling to fix with Fiverr customer support since the bug is causing me to lose my earning funds!

Thanks for your reply 🙂

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, psychicnicole said:

HI,

Thank you

DId you check for the fund value in the mobile app?

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, nazat_e_rose_ said:

DId you check for the fund value in the mobile app?

Yes the app is showing exact same thing as the website, a lot of funds have been missing on my earning for quite sometime... not on all orders but on a lot of them especially the ones with many extra gigs, a bit more funds in them.

I am guessing few hundreds of dollars are missing on my earning since the past few weeks, which is crazy to think !

Thanks for your input 🙂

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, psychicnicole said:

not on all orders but on a lot of them especially the ones with many extra gigs,

Where did you check it? Is it what you see on the order page on the green header above the order page “you earned x amount” or are you referring to the actual earnings page with pending clearance? 

• Like 8

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I have all my balance completely taken as well, luckily it was not a huge amount. I sent 2 support tickets which were closed with indication "solved" without an explanation.
Obviously this is done by the operators, or the support staff are aware of what is happening and stay silent.

At least you would think that they have the decency to give an explanation for your missing funds! If it is a bug, at least commit to an investigation and respond to the users with something.

Silence is usually a sign of guilt. This was a nice platform, but if thievery is starting, then I am just staying clear for now.

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by bf12345
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, bf12345 said:

Silence is usually a sign of guilt. This was a nice platform, but if thievery is starting, then I am just staying clear for now.

There's no thievery. They checked and nothing was wrong most likely. 

If orders have tips, extras and so on, those clear separately. Sometimes the wrong amount is shown as cleared on the order page, but it's shown properly on the Earnings page. So check keeping those things in mind/

• Like 5