its okay not a big issue..try more to research & learn,after you learned what & how to do apply it to your GIG and once you have grate convincing GIG..do not change you GIG.

Tip: Gig title is more sensitive do not change once you create your gig..since URL will not change automatically when you change your title later..yes it will effect on impressions & click so and so...same is the Gig description,Images do not change more often.

how to get sale sooner.? try viewing your own profile and gigs on a buyers point of view. also go and watch you tubers tips about fiverr.

sometime you & i cant see valuable things closer to you.. read articles on fiverr blog,and attend fiverr free events. if you haven't done your 1st order try to get a sale sooner then provide a top notch service to buyers and you will get there...

• Like 5
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, cmadushans said:

its okay not a big issue..try more to research & learn,after you learned what & how to do apply it to your GIG and once you have grate convincing GIG..do not change you GIG.

Tip: Gig title is more sensitive do not change once you create your gig..since URL will not change automatically when you change your title later..yes it will effect on impressions & click so and so...same is the Gig description,Images do not change more often.

how to get sale sooner.? try viewing your own profile and gigs on a buyers point of view. also go and watch you tubers tips about fiverr.

sometime you & i cant see valuable things closer to you.. read articles on fiverr blog,and attend fiverr free events. if you haven't done your 1st order try to get a sale sooner then provide a top notch service to buyers and you will get there...

Edited by cmadushans
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, cmadushans said:

Once you done working with your killer GIG, after all it's freelancing isn't it.? then take a break relax  grab some pop corns & watch a movie be patient..if you did everything perfectly you will get there.

• Like 2

• First, create an attractive gig image, which will attract buyers. Also, do image SEO
  • Find low competitive keyword and highlight them 4-5 times in the description
  • Do gig marketing by sharing your gigs in different platforms
  • Send some quality proposals with your work samples

This is the way to manage to get orders from buyers. After you complete an order, your gig will automatically get ranked

Try to open atiest 7 gig with proper seo. Cause your entire skills which you have ,its actually present your gig in front of buyer. So open gig with proper( keyword , description, title, attractive gig image etc.) . And after doing this try to send buyer request regular basis atlest 10. Try to keep online on fiver 24 hrs and share your gig on different social media platform with sort description. Hope doing this and be patient, you will get orders. Thanks

• Like 1

I'm just starting out so I don't have a lot of insight, but initially I studied my competitors on Fiverr. I compared those that had a high number of sales, orders currently in their queue and a recent last delivery date and structured my gig and pricing like theirs. Of course I added what makes my gig better. I seem to average one new buyer per week so far... I really think getting buyers depends a lot on what you do. Evaluate your gig. If you are trying to sell beach towels to Eskimos then wording, marketing strategies, seo and such may not help much...    🤔

Edited by geo316

On 8/11/2021 at 10:09 PM, hasan_82 said:

If anyone knows that. Please explain in detail.

Thank you for your help.

you need to earn more knowledge about how fiver works? I think it can give you the solution.

• Up 1