I miss being able to bookmark posts

Hey everybody! So in the old forum I had a good collection of useful posts that I could easily access when answering people's questions and refer them to this information for them to read themselves. Is there a way in this new forum to save posts in order to share them at a later point in time? It's really frustrating, because these posts were so well-written and once I explain the same information using my own words it becomes watered down and missing crucial points. It's also good to be able to show the source from where I got the information, since I understand people might not believe my words alone. 

Of course I could bookmark them all myself, but that will clutter my own computer and it's better to have it all organized within my profile anyway.  

Maybe I'm missing something though that could very well be haha. If so, please let me know if there's a way around this because it's really frustrating me 😩 And if it's not possible in one way or another, would it be possible to re-introduce this function again? 

• Like 6

• 2 months later...