Confusion about gig!

navila4358

Your gigs can never be perfect.

They can perform well or they can underperform.

Starting right off the bat with the expectation of “perfect” is going to set you up to fail.

If your gigs get you sales, then they are performing well.

Conversion is much more important than impressions and clicks, not sure why those two forum members chose to tell you otherwise.

Your gigs can never be perfect.

They can perform well or they can underperform.

Starting right off the bat with the expectation of “perfect” is going to set you up to fail.

If your gigs get you sales, then they are performing well.

Conversion is much more important than impressions and clicks, not sure why those two forum members chose to tell you otherwise.

Yes I’m 100% agree with him. The important things is conversation. The way you build conversation and clear the doubts of buyer. Make them feel comfortable answer their all questions and respond faster.

And respect their offer and then let them know about your efforts you gonna put to get results. And what price will justify your service.

As a freelancer this is important.

Yes I’m 100% agree with him. The important things is conversation. The way you build conversation and clear the doubts of buyer. Make them feel comfortable answer their all questions and respond faster.

And respect their offer and then let them know about your efforts you gonna put to get results. And what price will justify your service.

As a freelancer this is important.

Actually, I said conversion not conversation.

But yes, you do make a good point.

A different one, since the OP is talking about gig analytics and performance, but a good one all the same.

Actually, I said conversion not conversation.

But yes, you do make a good point.

A different one, since the OP is talking about gig analytics and performance, but a good one all the same.

Oh Actually I miss read I’m so sorry

But yes, I believe in long term relationship with client by good behavior and quality service.

For this reason they hire us frequently.

• 1 month later...

1. Do Proper On-Page SEO of your Gig
- keywords to Gig Title
- the right Keywords to Tags
- Keywords to description
2. Make trustworthy clients
3. Increase your conversion rate
4. Have a good Average Selling Rate
5. Stay online 24/7
6. Get Your First Order ASAP
7. Become a Higher Level Seller
8. Promote your Gigs on Social Media
9. Create multiple gigs in the same category
10. Complete Regular Orders

This forum is not connected to your Fiverr profile. So being active here is only indirectly helpful for your gig, by reading useful information or helping others. The whole 'be active' advice isn't really helpful advice in general really! I think this post below is of better use for you to read than reading such empty and pointless words of being 'online' affecting your gig. Hope it will help you! 😄 

Read the Terms Of Service document. It not only tells you what you can do but what you can't do. You can get in trouble not knowing what is in there. If you make a mistake you might get disiplined or banned. Fortunately customer support can help and does a good job. If you need to contact customer support over an issue make sure you have read the TOS and prepared your argument properly. If your gig complies with and follows the TOS it will be class A. Might not help your ranking but will certainly prevent not ranking.

Fiverr 3.0 gig rank mainly priority two bases

A. Seller Performance 

B. Buyer satisfaction 

A. Seller: 

1. Seller  inbox response  rate

2. Project delivery before deadline 12 hours notification. 

3. Less time revisions done

4. Time extended not increase

5. Less cancellation order. 

B. Buyer :

1. Fiverr 2.0 updates were reliable buyer review but Fiverr 3.0 updates doesn’t  depends on review

2. Doesn’t depend rating 

both A & B are mostly priority fiverr algorithm.  Besides other impact on gig rank :

1.  Gig first title set properly because its setup gig url 

2. Gig title url create  then edit its grammatical way.

3. Gig description  keyword SEO friendly no need fiverr 3.0 updated It's 

4. Gig image is best impression on buyer so gig image also impacts.

5. Fiverr order try to long time Que.

6. Gig description buyer friendly as like services questions and procedure. 

Don't listen to 99% of recommendations, or I would say ' 99% of people who try to give any recommendations here, they has zero reviews and has no idea how Fiverr works. They always say "Be active", but they will never explain, what it means. They will only tell you "Stay online as long as you can" which is totally wrong

21 hours ago, navila4358 said:

"Be active on Fiver to get better gig ranking!'

I absolutely do not know how being online will improve a "gig ranking" regardless if its on the forum or on the main platform.

Getting a good rating, good public and private reviews are better answers to help in said "Gig ranking"........

Archived