Fiverr account disabled for having more than one account

suny1234

They told me that I have more than one account , but I only have one account. Can anyone help me to find my 2nd account 😆? I told them to review my account again. But they told me that, they reviewed it multiple times. But how! I only have one account. How they find my another account that don't exists! Their last words are:- We have nothing further to add. This case is closed. You will be emailed automatically about funds left In your account within 90 days. 

They told me that :- Multiple Fiverr accounts associated with a single withdrawal provider will be permanently disabled. For that reason, your account has been reviewed by our team and permanently disabled. But didn't added any bank accounts yet. So how they done it ?! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, suny1234 said:

Multiple Fiverr accounts associated with a single withdrawal provider

Did you use payonner? If so, then you or someone else add this account with other fiverr account. That's why you received this email. 

• Like 8

Just now, shadiya646 said:

Did you use payonner? If so, then you or someone else add this account with other fiverr account. That's why you received this email. 

I didn't added any Payoneer account on my fiverr id. Because I don't have one yet.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, suny1234 said:

I didn't added any Payoneer account on my fiverr id. Because I don't have one yet.

How many account do you have? 

If you don't have other account than how you received waning email in a disabled account? 

Funny😄

Edited by shadiya646
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, shadiya646 said:

How many account do you have? 

One account. I posted that before they replayed my email about why they disabled it.. Look last 2/3 screenshot . 

That's not funny. Try to read the description. I said I didn't received any warnings. 

Edited by suny1234
  • Like 1

Just now, lloydsolutions said:
  1. When starting a new discussion, please check that you aren’t duplicating an existing discussion thread or creating one that is very similar. These will be removed.

2. The above is from the forum rules.

Then I didn't know the reason. Now I know detailly about it. I just got that info from fiverr support. That why I started a new discussion. Before they didnt told me about bank info problem. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, shadiya646 said:

What is the link of payonneer? Please explain in detail. Because I am thinking to add payonner and removing the existing. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ysr007 said:

What is the link of payonneer? Please explain in detail. Because I am thinking to add payonner and removing the existing. 

If you contact Customer Support than they will give you every information about this.

• Like 2

On 8/12/2021 at 9:08 AM, shadiya646 said:

If you contact Customer Support than they will give you every information about this.

no i mean payoner is safe or not? currently i am using paypal. and want to switch to other method

• Like 1