My gig can't be found in 1 to 20 pages of my category even after completing an order.

kawsar73

Somehow I feel you are just looking for cheap promotion on your gig, if not why do you expect to fly from where you are to a different page after delivering just one order. 

There are people in the same niche and category delivering three four and even six orders daily, with good SEO and quality reviews. So you except Fiverr to carry you to the first 20 pages and leave? As what? A co-founder I guess! Dear, do off-platform SEO and ads and stop looking for people to click on your link and help you with clicks and impressions we all have our problems to face. 

I didn't post to increase impressions or clicks I gave my full effort but I couldn't find my  gig where I have completed an order. There are many others who have not completed any order but they are within 20 pages. I hope, my SEO and all other tags Well, that's your misconception.  Thank You..

30 minutes ago, kawsar73 said:

I didn't post to increase impressions or clicks I gave my full effort but I couldn't find my  gig where I have completed an order. There are many others who have not completed any order but they are within 20 pages. I hope, my SEO and all other tags Well, that's your misconception.  Thank You..

Thanks for highlighting, though there wasn't really a need to share your link. However, just keep up with delivering your orders and getting good reviews. You will rank back, thanks!

2 hours ago, kawsar73 said:

My gig can't be found in 1 to 20 pages of my category but I have just completed an order and I have a five star rating. What can I do now? Please help me.

This is  my gig  link. Please check and give me a feedback.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/w3RqvK

firstly it is seemed to be okay your gig title. but your gig description is not well optimized. use your main keyword at best and minimum 2-3 times and secondary keywords as much as you can. and try to differentiate your gig package one from another. they are seemed to be same. make clear your gig package. you can add "business card" word with the search tag " professional". Try it.

Archived