Did reaching level 2 affect your sales ?

gongor32

I am very close to reaching level 2.  I have capped the all requirements except order quantity  🤣.  

So what was the positive changes & benefits did you get after reaching level 2 ?

I know benefits are extras, gigs etc.. I don't see any appeal of creating 20 gigs or putting any more extras.

There must be some invisible benefit right ? 

Do any of you even created 20 gigs ? 

1 hour ago, gongor32 said:

So what was the positive changes & benefits did you get after reaching level 2 ?

If you ask me, my answer would be no. I didn't see any benefits.  

I'm still sending the BR as I was 0 level seller. My sale is still 80-90% from BR(if I send) as before.

1 hour ago, shabanajabeen said:

If you ask me, my answer would be no. I didn't see any benefits.  

I'm still sending the BR as I was 0 level seller. My sale is still 80-90% from BR(if I send) as before.

How long have you been level 2 ? And how many daily impression do you get ? I usually get around just 200 impression 10 clicks. Still landing at least one order organically with just few clicks. I'm thinking it may increase after I have become level 2. 

The very month I was promoted to Level Two was actually my worst performing month of freelancing since starting on Fiverr. Things picked up compared to when I was Level One/non-leveled, but slow periods still happen (and am currently in one ATM).

On 8/10/2021 at 11:09 PM, gongor32 said:

I don't see any appeal of creating 20 gigs or putting any more extras.

Neither do many Level Two sellers. Creating redundant gigs just to utilize all one's available gig slots just clutters up one's profile, imo. Reevaluating and adjusting one's prices, however, is a worthwhile task to undertake after a level promotion.

On 8/10/2021 at 11:09 PM, gongor32 said:

There must be some invisible benefit right ? 

image.png.80baee09320ab037a3be405988f4b666.png is still mentioned on the level information page as a benefit of being Level Two or TRS, but the actual implementation of such "priority" support is very much hit or miss.

4 minutes ago, enunciator said:

The very month I was promoted to Level Two was actually my worst performing month of freelancing since starting on Fiverr. Things picked up compared to when I was Level One/non-leveled, but slow periods still happen (and am currently in one ATM).

Still better than being Level one right ? How long your slow month lasts ?

4 minutes ago, enunciator said:

image.png.80baee09320ab037a3be405988f4b666.png is still mentioned on the level information page as a benefit of being Level Two or TRS, but the actual implementation of such "priority" support is very much hit or miss.

This too I have never got any reason to contact support. 😀

24 minutes ago, gongor32 said:

How long your slow month lasts ?

There's no predicting whenever my gig analytics suddenly tank or whenever an order drought strikes. I just compare net earnings on a monthly basis, so a slow month means a slow month relative to other months. 🤓

27 minutes ago, gongor32 said:

This too I have never got any reason to contact support. 😀

Then you've been very fortunate so far! But such streaks of relatively trouble-free orders/buyers are never permanent.

Archived