what is best facebook groups to promote gig? or best option to promote gigs?

ainul_graphics

8 minutes ago, ainul_graphics said:

best option to promote gigs?

Social Media is the best ways to promote your Fiverr Gig. People can easily be marketing Gig in different types of social media. After creating your exclusive Gig and share it different kinds of media and targeted group, I sure your sell will be increase

Edited by piuly_designer
  • Like 18
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, piuly_designer said:

Social Media is the best ways to promote your Fiverr Gig. People can easily be marketing Gig in different types of social media. After creating your exclusive Gig and share it different kinds of media and targeted group, I sure your sell will be increase

Nice Said.. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, piuly_designer said:

I also agree with you .Good advice.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Yeah this is best i mean Social media is the best ways to promote your fiverr gig. If you marketing your fiverr gig in social media After you see your increase sell.

I also agree with all comments. Good advice

Thank you

• Like 10

Guest freelancerjabir
2 hours ago, piuly_designer said:

Thanks buddy

Guest freelancerjabir
39 minutes ago, oliul_khan said:

Yeah, this is best I mean Social media is the best way to promote your Fiverr gig. like linking, Instagram, twitter, It is better not to do it on Facebook.

Why you think that Facebook is not good for marketing ? Please explain Buddy 

3 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

No. No groups 🙅‍♀️ That’s not marketing, that’s not your target audience. Sharing in groups and comments is just spamming. 

marketing is creating your own following audience and sharing gigs on your own social media profiles. 

yes true and if one think smart and professional can attract some impressions,click from social media groups. you have to be genuinely active on those platforms. most of us don't have at minimum of 50 followers on social media platforms except FB.

• Like 10

If you want to promote your profile, I would recommend you to have a website of your own and promote it. Fiverr is taking 20% of the profit from us. So it won't be a great idea to promote your own gig by yourself and give 20% of the share to Fiverr for the gig that you have promoted.

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/11/2021 at 12:32 AM, piuly_designer said:

You Are right 🙋🏻

• Like 4