How can I get a job on fiber quickly?

akashahmed78

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately, you're not going to get any jobs on "fiber". You might, however, earn orders on "Fiverr", if you understand your target customers, offer a highly-rated service that solves their needs, and work hard to connect to those target customers, and convince them to hire you.

Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. 

Fiverr is a long game. What I would recommend is making small adjustments to your gig one at a time like SEO, gig cover, pricing, staying signed in, etc. and see what works over the course of a few weeks. It's not a platform that will show results immediately. I've been experimenting with this myself. Hope this helps!

I wish there was some magic wand that makes all the "stay online all the time/24 hours/ as long as humanly possible" posts to disappear.

Seriously people, anyone who says "stay online for as long as you can," tell me HOW that is supposed to work. If anyone is able to explain it to me logically, I'm all ears. 

• Create a new gig with attractive gig image. If your gigs aren't that attractive, then no matters your gigs ranked or not, buyers will not be interested to check out your gig
  • Do gig seo (Choose low competitive keywords for that)
  • Send quality proposals on regular basis
  • Do gig marketing 

Archived