How we stay online in Fiverr.

1. While sitting in front of the computer, keep the Fiber tab open on one side, click anywhere else after 4-5 minutes,

2. See buyer request and answer just what you can do in shortly but should be meaningful.

3. We use Facebook while walking, reading, gossiping, and many as usual time. From now use Fiverr instead of Facebook as the way of Facebook.

4. I decorate a nice frame, then send it to Notepad, then if the buyer requests, I write the frame in my own way, there is no constitution that you have to be active from PC, you can also do it from the phone.

Regards

Rashed

• Like 17
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 4

Rashed, unless you have truly made a significant amount of sales from this method I suggest you not make this a post under "tips for sellers". You have yet to make one sale... Buyer requests help yes, and if I could adjust a bit what you said

5 minutes ago, rashed_hasan_ said:

there is no constitution that you have to be active from PC, you can also do it from the phone.

Download the app, turn on the notifications. You need to get on with your day and not just be "online on Fiverr"

• Like 10
  • Up 2

24 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Rashed, unless you have truly made a significant amount of sales from this method I suggest you not make this a post under "tips for sellers". You have yet to make one sale... Buyer requests help yes, and if I could adjust a bit what you said

Thanks,

I am agree with you

• Like 3

On 8/10/2021 at 10:22 PM, rashed_hasan_ said:

anywhere

On 8/10/2021 at 10:22 PM, rashed_hasan_ said:

1. While sitting in front of the computer, keep the Fiber tab open on one side, click anywhere else after 4-5 minutes,

2. See buyer request and answer just what you can do in shortly but should be meaningful.

3. We use Facebook while walking, reading, gossiping, and many as usual time. From now use Fiverr instead of Facebook as the way of Facebook.

4. I decorate a nice frame, then send it to Notepad, then if the buyer requests, I write the frame in my own way, there is no constitution that you have to be active from PC, you can also do it from the phone.

Regards

Rashed

Thanks

• Like 2