WHAT DO I DO?…IM KINDA STUCK AT THE MOMENT

vybsta

I HAVE HIRED A FIVER PROGRAMMER FOR MY GAME. I provided EVERYTHING game art,sounds,animations,.mov files.character description lists. I even bought couple packs to assist in bring some extra life to the project,I provided work flow and to do list I even made myself available 24/7 to be able to help this programmer, I even offered extra money and gave him a deadline

i asked him if we could host a phone call he agreed,I asked for projects he has completed he couldn’t provide it,I described the game to him in full description I asked if he can handle it in the time frame he agreed. He never finished at the dead line and he delayed the project another month so the deadline was 1 1/2 months work time we are now at 2 1/2 months he has a snobbish attitude he has no empathy I asked him to work with me simultaneously he manipulates everything to avoid it. Now he has ghosted me and tried to tell me he wants me to pay the price and the extra I offered and he refuses to continue the progress calls and he is now sabotaging my game not responding to my messages and trying to give me demands and make me pay him outside of fiver and I cant finish the game because he is delaying it by fixing one thing and break another 

WHAT DO I DO?….I ALREADY REPORTED HIM AND NOTHING SEEM TO HAPPEN….I don’t get frustrated easily but it is literally stopping many other projects and things I have to do…. I have the messages and recorded phone conversation as proof  

3 minutes ago, vybsta said:

I ALREADY REPORTED HIM AND NOTHING SEEM TO HAPPEN

Hi, sorry for the unfortunate experience! What do you mean by you reported him? Did you bring the issue up to Customer Support? 

4 minutes ago, vybsta said:

make me pay him outside of fiver

This breaks Terms of Service. Please bring this up to Customer Support they are truly the only ones who can assist you on this. https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

As the forum is primarily filled with buyers and sellers. 

31 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Hi, sorry for the unfortunate experience! What do you mean by you reported him? Did you bring the issue up to Customer Support? 

This breaks Terms of Service. Please bring this up to Customer Support they are truly the only ones who can assist you on this. https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

YES I HAVE AND I HAVE BEEN. SUPER LENIENT WITH HIM I HAVE ALLOWED HIM TO TAKE DAYS OFF A TOTAL OF 10 SO FAR IVE BEEN PATIENT AND I HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE IN THREE DAYS I CAN SHOW THE SCREEN SHOTS FROM ANOTHER MESSING APP WITH THE SAME USER NAME AND US SPEAKING ABOUT THE PROJECT

3 minutes ago, yarasin said:

Did he asked by Fiverr message? If yes contact Fiverr customer support by this link

34 minutes ago, theratypist said:

NO NOT ON FIVER BUT IN ANOTHER APP WHICH I WILL LEAVE UN-NAMED DUE TO POLICY BUT I CAN POST SCREEN SHOTS OF THE CONVO  

37 minutes ago, theratypist said:

5 minutes ago, yarasin said:

Did he asked by Fiverr message? If yes contact Fiverr customer support by this link

2 minutes ago, vybsta said:

YES I HAVE AND I HAVE BEEN. SUPER LENIENT WITH HIM I HAVE ALLOWED HIM TO TAKE DAYS OFF A TOTAL OF 10 SO FAR IVE BEEN PATIENT AND I HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE IN THREE DAYS I CAN SHOW THE SCREEN SHOTS FROM ANOTHER MESSING APP WITH THE SAME USER NAME AND US SPEAKING ABOUT THE PROJECT

I HONESTLY WILL NOT PAY UNLESS THE PROJECT IS PERFECTLY DONE BECAUSE THIS IS SEVERE INSUBORDINATION 

The best option now is to find another freelancer for this work, and try to email Fiverr CS directly. Sometimes it takes time to get the reply from Fiverr CS, because I can only imagine how many requests they get all the time, but only them can stop this order so you will get your money back

6 hours ago, theratypist said:

Yes please do open a ticket with Customer Support https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

I OPENED THE TICKET AND THEY ARE TRYING TO PENALIZE ME BECAUSE FIVER DEOSNT HAVE A CALL SEQUENCE OR VIDEO SEQUENCE THE ONLY THING I CAN DO IS LITERALLY ADD A LINK TO MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND SHARE IT AROUND LIKE IT FOOD. DEOSNT FIVER REALIZE THEY ARE PUTTING PEOPLE IN JEOPARDY AND WHAT WILL THEY DO BAN THE SELLER ?…THE PROJECT I ALREADY HIGHJACKED 🤦🏽‍♂️. THEY ARE ALSO TRYING TO PENALIZE ME FOR USING THE GAME DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS COLLABS SECTION 

3 hours ago, olyasr said:

The best option now is to find another freelancer for this work, and try to email Fiverr CS directly. Sometimes it takes time to get the reply from Fiverr CS, because I can only imagine how many requests they get all the time, but only them can stop this order so you will get your money back

THANK GOD. I HAVENT PAIDED YET

7 hours ago, theratypist said:

7 hours ago, yarasin said:

7 hours ago, vybsta said:

7 hours ago, vybsta said:

NO NOT ON FIVER BUT IN ANOTHER APP WHICH I WILL LEAVE UN-NAMED DUE TO POLICY BUT I CAN POST SCREEN SHOTS OF THE CONVO  

7 hours ago, theratypist said:

Yes please do open a ticket with Customer Support https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

7 hours ago, yarasin said:

As long as you have the proof, you can contact support, that will be the best choice.

4 hours ago, olyasr said:

THIS HAS BECOME HILARIOUS….THEY BLAME ME FOR OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION AND STATE THAT HE HAS NO OBLIGATION NOT KNOWING BECAUSE I HAVE PROOF AND THEY ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT IT LEAVES ROOM FOR PROPER LEGAL ACTION AGINST BOTH PARTIES…THE SELLER HAS TURNED OFF HIS ONLINE STATUS IN THE RECOMMENDED SECTION I CAN SEE WHEN HE IS ACTIVE HE HAS DONE THE SAME ON THE COMMUNICATION APP 🤣🤣 WHY DO PEOPLE INSIST ON USING MANIPULATIVE SCHEMES… ONE THING I WILL SAY IS GUILTY WILL PLAGUE IT VICTIM LIKE A DISEASE AND THE MIND WILL ALAAYS OVER POWER ITS SELF BECAUSE I HAD 5 OTHER FRIENDS THAT WAS WILLING TO WORK WITH THE SELLER IMMEDIATELY AFTER MY PROJECT WAS FINISHED I AM ALSO A MULTI GENRE ISLAND ARTIST AND I WOULD HAVE PROMOTED HIM EVERY WHERE I WENT AND POSSIBLY HIRED HIM TO BE APART OF MY COMPANY…IF YOU ALL WANT ME TO POST THE DISCORD MESSAGES I WILL TO KEEP YOU ALL UPDATED AS I PROGRESS WITH THIS   

7C6BEEAF-8713-4595-9CD1-24213687AEA9.jpeg

5582F9E2-82F9-4642-8E50-C976211E63C6.jpeg

After Adrian's reply, things is clear - you didn't even place an order - Fiverr really can't help you. They only can help if you work according to Fiverr ToS. Also, communucation outside of Fiverr is a ToS violation. Unfortunately, Fiverr can't help you. You have met this freelancer on Fiverr, but you have never WORKED with him on Fiverr

You didn't loose your money, but you lost a lot of your time - the best way is to immediately start your project from scratch with a normal freelancer, (here, or anywhere else), start an order, and take it under your control. Once I had a problem when we didn't start an order (but I was a seller) - I started to work, I did this work, and I never got the payment, CS team couldn.t do anything and they was right. It was the best lesson for me

Archived