Today I will share an incident with everyone

How is everyone!ย 
Today I will share an incident with everyone:
I provide embroidery digitizing services at Fiverr. A few days ago, a buyer from the USA ordered an embroidery design at a gig of $15 prices without contacting me. He attached an Illustrator file to the order page. But when I download it, it is downloaded as an HTML text file. I get frustrated.๐Ÿ˜ค I communicate with him in the inbox. But he doesn't respond even after being in online. I didn't know what to do.๐Ÿ˜‡ If he doesn't reply to me and the delivery time is over then there will be a lot of problems. I once thought that when 20 hours are over in 24 hours, I will talk to Fiverr Support and cancel the order. I felt like the buyer was cheating on me. I was terribly worried. About 14 hours later I saw the buyer attach a PNG format logo to my inbox. I downloaded it quickly and finished the embroidery efficiently and delivered it. I waited for the buyer's response. If he gives revision then I will give him revision. The next day I saw a notification. I opened the notification and saw that the buyer had given me $5 tip.๐Ÿ˜„ After a while I saw that he gave a five star review. I enjoyed it a lot. I received a tip and a five star review from the order I was thinking of canceling. I thanked the buyer a lot. He then placed another order of $15.

I mean for newcomers, never be disappointed. Gain skills in your category. Build a good relationship with the buyer. Give him the service he wants. You will see that he will evaluate your hard work and give a five star review. Thanks.

• Like 18
  • Up 2

4 hours ago, taronbd said:

How is everyone!ย 
I provide embroidery digitizing services at Fiverr. A few days ago, a buyer from the USA ordered an embroidery design at a gig of $15 prices without contacting me. He attached an Illustrator file to the order page. But when I download it, it is downloaded as an HTML text file. I get frustrated.๐Ÿ˜ค I communicate with him in the inbox. But he doesn't respond even after being in online. I didn't know what to do.๐Ÿ˜‡ If he doesn't reply to me and the delivery time is over then there will be a lot of problems. I once thought that when 20 hours are over in 24 hours, I will talk to Fiverr Support and cancel the order. I felt like the buyer was cheating on me. I was terribly worried. About 14 hours later I saw the buyer attach a PNG format logo to my inbox. I downloaded it quickly and finished the embroidery efficiently and delivered it. I waited for the buyer's response. If he gives revision then I will give him revision. The next day I saw a notification. I opened the notification and saw that the buyer had given me $5 tip.๐Ÿ˜„ After a while I saw that he gave a five star review. I enjoyed it a lot. I received a tip and a five star review from the order I was thinking of canceling. I thanked the buyer a lot. He then placed another order of $15.

I mean for newcomers, never be disappointed. Gain skills in your category. Build a good relationship with the buyer. Give him the service he wants. You will see that he will evaluate your hard work and give a five star review. Thanks

Great experience brother.............๐Ÿ‘

• Like 4

Honestly, sometimes this is not really good when buyers place a specific order without contacting a seller. Of course, this is how Fiverr works, but some orders can be very unusual, maybe we don't want to work on it, but we have no choice

• Like 7
  • Up 1

23 hours ago, taronbd said:

How is everyone!ย 

I mean for newcomers, never be disappointed. Gain skills in your category. Build a good relationship with the buyer. Give him the service he wants. You will see that he will evaluate your hard work and give a five star review. Thanks.

What an amazing experience it was!ย 

congrats for the experience as well for the tip.

• Like 2