New Seller most common 04 FAQ's

1. How do i get my first order?🙄

- Well, the most common answer is before you ask this question you should read some great post & trips that have posted already. But i have few points on this

• Do you post your service keyword on your gig title?
  • Do you write a proper description about your service on your gig?
  • Do you use professional gig image?
  • Do you have a portfolio to show?

If you answer yes in all this question then no worries you will get order soon.

2. Do i need to stay online 24/7? 😴

-Absolutely note. you are human not a robot. You never know which country buyer will place order in your gig. As this is a global market. But if you want to target specific country you can schedule based on that. But don't to stay online 24/7.

3. Does sharing gig on social media has an impact on my gig? 🧐

-Negative. Because impression on gig & click on gig depends on Fiverr algorithm. But you can share your gig on social media to let people know about your services.

4. Does spending time on forum impact on my profile?😏

-No, but you will get a bulk amount of knowledge in here

I have tried to share my knowledge, Someone might also have different opinion also. But i believe if you do it on the right way success will be yours. if you go for shortcut success will be temporary. Happy Freelancing !!

• Like 24
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 4

On 8/10/2021 at 8:46 AM, yarasin said:

But if you want to target specific country you can schedule based on that.

You are still suggesting that being online leads to sales, which is false. Please don't spread misinformation on the forum.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

You are still suggesting that being online leads to sales, which is false. Please don't spread misinformation on the forum.

Thanks for your opinion, i didn't suggest to stay online 24/7. I said if somebody wants to work based on their timeline choice they can. I hope you understand.

• Like 1

it's not an easy task to rank your gig on fiverr as a newbee.... if you have done your homework well then you can make a good gig ..... and what dose it realy mean ?? it means your gig is in a minimum level of professionalism that least one out of 10 buyer will say it is purchaseable i said least .... and then what? then all other magical ranking factor depends on you quality deliver....... have you got the chance to make that one out of 10 buyer happy have you thats all  you need to know about gig ranking....... quality work goog communication  

Edited by riaduddinamin
  • Like 2

On 8/10/2021 at 6:46 PM, yarasin said:

- Well, the most common answer is before you ask this question you should read some great post & trips that have posted already. But i have few points on this

-Absolutely note. you are human not a robot. You never know which country buyer will place order in your gig. As this is a global market. But if you want to target specific country you can schedule based on that. But don't to stay online 24/7.

-Negative. Because impression on gig & click on gig depends on Fiverr algorithm. But you can share your gig on social media to let people know about your services.

I have tried to share my knowledge, Someone might also have different opinion also. But i believe if you do it on the right way success will be yours. if you go for shortcut success will be temporary. Happy Freelancing !!

Thanks for your informative suggestions. 

• Like 2

On 8/10/2021 at 7:46 PM, yarasin said:

This is the best tips for new seller. thanks for sharing ❤️

• Like 2