Hello guys can you help me ?

cuklev

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will remove or changing backround in photoshop
The title says "backround" when I assume you mean "background".
In the gig description:
"i will" could be "I will"
In one of gig images you could show some before and after images.

Gig: I will translate text from english to macedonian
Maybe use more than one search tag.
The title says "english to macedonian" but all through the gig description and package descriptions you say "Macedonian to English" - that could confuse the buyer. You might do both (like the gig image seems to suggest) but you should be clearer I think.

Gig: I will retouch 10 images fast and cheaply and more
Maybe show some before & after images in one of the gig images.

Gig: I will design a beautiful youtube thumbnail
In the gig description:
"Before Placing the order Please notify me through a massage" could be "Before placing an order please notify me through a message"
Maybe change "designerI have"

Gig: I will colorize black and white photo for 24hours
In the example pictures you could check everything is colourized as well as possible.
eg. in the 'after' image with the big group of people some people have greyish arm/hands that look a very different colour to their face.
The main gig image doesn't look right on the profile due to the cropping because it's very different from 1.619:1 aspect ratio.

Gig: I will remove background from image
The main gig image doesn't look right on the profile due to the cropping because it's very different from 1.619:1 aspect ratio (the person's head gets cropped out when shown on the profile).
In the 3rd gig image you could fine tune the background removal as there's still bits of the background shown around the edge.
You could show before and after images in one of the gig images.

In the profile:
In the skills section:
"photo retouchin" could be "photo retouching". Also maybe change "Translationist" to "Translation" (I'm not sure Translationist is a word).

The gigs use just 1 or 2 search tags. Maybe using more might help. In some gig images there's a watermark or part of one (eg. 123RF). Be careful of image rights.

Archived