Mass messages from new users

olyasr

Something weird is going on - today I got MANY messages from new users without any history in profile (all of them from India and Bangladesh, I wanted to add screenshots, but not sure if it's allowed here).

Every conversation starts from "Hello". Than "You do this work?". And than some of them ask for an job, ask to give them job, other text "Ok, bye".

Sometimes I get messages like this, but THAT MANY in 1 day??? 😳

Has anyone faced the same problem today?

I reported, because yes, many messages was sent when it was 4 am in my city, and I get the notification again and again when they text "Sir please help me, please reply sir, reply, please reply, give me job I need job", but no one even tried to read Fiverr rules, or this Forum - this is more than rude

I just got 5 messages during 10 last minutes 😠

If anyone has any idea what to do, please tell me, because this is getting worse and worse and worse - people text me and ask to help them and give them a job.... Too many messages, too many people from the same countries, I don't know what is going on😡

36 minutes ago, olyasr said:

I just got 5 messages during 10 last minutes 😠

If anyone has any idea what to do, please tell me, because this is getting worse and worse and worse - people text me and ask to help them and give them a job.... Too many messages, too many people from the same countries, I don't know what is going on😡

Unfortunately, there's not much you can do. It's either to keep pressing the report button after replying a simple "no" to each spam message, or turn your profile OOO (Set Availability) for a couple of days, making sure you don't click on the box labelled "Enable new buyers on Fiverr to contact me". 

This morning I woke up and saw tons of messages. Just add a screenshot of only one user - maybe I am not very calm and polite anymore, but I got too much garbage since yesterday.

I know that Fiverr can't do anything about it, but I am more appeal to beginners - NEVER ACT THIS WAY! This is totally wrong! 🙅‍♀️

I tried to ask this guy, why he texted me, but I guess he doesn't even understand what I am trying to ask🤷‍♀️

WTF.png

WTF2.png

WTF3.png

Sorry to hear about your problem.

There is not much you can do other than reporting them. Do whatever you can to stop them in a way that does not harm your Response Rate.

I suggest you just write - NO to all of them or just block them.

You can also take help from Fiverr Support Team. I think your profile was shown on some YouTube video. You can ask some of the people where they have seen your profile and then ask the YouTube channel owner to bring down the video. This should stop those messages.

Yes, I am more than sure, that someone showed my profile and I have no idea why - I never had any gigs, that promise to help new sellers, I never did anything like that, and I tried to ask this guy about it, but he doesn't understand the question

2 hours ago, olyasr said:

This morning I woke up and saw tons of messages. Just add a screenshot of only one user - maybe I am not very calm and polite anymore, but I got too much garbage since yesterday.

I know that Fiverr can't do anything about it, but I am more appeal to beginners - NEVER ACT THIS WAY! This is totally wrong! 🙅‍♀️

I tried to ask this guy, why he texted me, but I guess he doesn't even understand what I am trying to ask🤷‍♀️

WTF.png

WTF2.png

WTF3.png

I'm sorry, that's too funny 😅😅😅 The confusion in their speech is out of this world. I'm very tempted to use a reply "What means" from now on when I'm confused about something.

lmao.jpg

6 minutes ago, gajuseidi said:

I'm sorry, that's too funny 😅😅😅 The confusion in their speech is out of this world. I'm very tempted to use a reply "What means" from now on when I'm confused about something.

This whole thing is out of this world 😆 Yesterday was a guy, who texted "I order you. I just ordered you" and when I tried to ask anything, I saw "Learn me, please learn me" 😂

Archived