Hi, I'm new to Fiverr Looking for guidance

Hi Friends,

this is my first time on Fiverr. I don't have any idea how to work here. I have published two gigs it's been three weeks since. but I didn't get any work yet. Can anyone tell me the ways to get works? 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

23 minutes ago, vishnu847 said:

Hi Friends,

this is my first time on Fiverr. I don't have any idea how to work here. I have published two gigs it's been three weeks since. but I didn't get any work yet. Can anyone tell me the ways to get works? 

You send 10 buyer request every day, and you try to 20 hours stay online

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, vishnu847 said:

I have published two gigs it's been three weeks since. but I didn't get any work yet.

Welcome! 
mita tough being a freelancer and registering in fiverr doesn’t guarantee orders. 
I would recommend as a start to look for a free course on fiverr learn on how to be a successful seller and start from there 

• Like 5

Send buyer request everyday and try to attach your effective gig images ,Upload you service related video due to maintain terms of condition , and  this is the best chance to getting order first .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jahangir_deve said:

you try to 20 hours stay online

Congratulations for spreading false information in the forum. Before giving the advise did you stay online for 20 hours !!!

Please remember that being online for more time or active on forum will not ensure you any order.