How to improve Gigs

vishnu847

Hi Friends,

this is my first time on Fiverr. I don't have any idea how to work here. I have published two gigs it's been three weeks since. but I didn't get any work yet. Can anyone tell me the ways to get works? 

30 minutes ago, vishnu847 said:

I have published two gigs it's been three weeks since. but I didn't get any work yet.

Welcome! 
mita tough being a freelancer and registering in fiverr doesn’t guarantee orders. 
I would recommend as a start to look for a free course on fiverr learn on how to be a successful seller and start from there 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Friends Good Morning,

I'm so disappointed with my gigs, Im not getting any work on this and for a while, there is no buyer request too and my impressions are decreasing day by day. I don't know what this problem is if it's about the gig or what. Can anyone help me with this?

7 minutes ago, abusaeed7171 said:

You can also increase them by promoting your gigs on social media platforms.

No! That is not how Fiverr works. Outside off-site promotion has absolutely NOTHING do to with impressions. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Impressions are an on-site metric only.

I suggest you to improve your gig title, gig images (you didn't mention the before after label/ also retouched/edited images comes to right side usually.)

And also your gig images seems a simple task what can be done by mobile apps easily.

I believe you will not get any/that much work with this types of service.

On 8/25/2021 at 8:31 AM, dipankarbasak said:

share your gig in many social media.

Seriously? What did I just write, two comments above yours? Here, I'll quote it for you -- in case you missed it:

On 8/24/2021 at 11:42 PM, jonbaas said:

No! That is not how Fiverr works. Outside off-site promotion has absolutely NOTHING do to with impressions. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Impressions are an on-site metric only.

1 hour ago, sizul15 said:

minimum 12 hours online active.this is better way for improve your gig.

No it is not. Being online for any length of time does NOT guarantee more sales. In addition, sitting around online does NOT improve your gig.

Please do not give bad/false advice. 

The most important thing you could do right now is improve the English grammar in your gigs. 

The image editing gig - that market is insanely saturated and your image choices are not good enough to stand out in any way. Either don't bother with the gig, or provide much, much better example images.

I can't really give advice on your other two gigs since they are not my area. If I was looking to hire someone for those skills, though, I wouldn't hire you. Your images look like the right thing to show customers, but your copy isn't strong enough to stand out, and as a customer I wouldn't be sure what I'd be receiving or whether you could really do the work. I would suggest maybe adding some reviews from previous clients, add a video description of your end product. If you don't feel comfortable recording one, you could hire someone to make one for you. Another idea might be to make a PDF showing exactly what kind of report you would do for your customer and use that as one of your gig images instead. These kinds of things might actually convince a customer to hire you. Good luck 🙂

On 8/27/2021 at 12:42 AM, jonbaas said:

No it is not. Being online for any length of time does NOT guarantee more sales. In addition, sitting around online does NOT improve your gig. Please do not give bad/false advice. 

Probably he is not right that being online-offline doesn't to get an order. but but but can you explain why my gig   impression get down when I am not online for a long time.  I saw many where you just say being online or offline  doesn't matter to get a order .

15 minutes ago, ismail_hosa1n said:

but can you explain why my gig   impression get down when I am not online for a long time.

No, I cannot.

16 minutes ago, ismail_hosa1n said:

I saw many where you just say being online or offline  doesn't matter to get a order .

And I say that for a reason.... because it's true. You do not have to be online in order to receive orders.

2 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

No, I cannot.

And I say that for a reason.... because it's true. You do not have to be online in order to receive orders.

Yeah, I also agree with you, that you have not been online to receive an order. and this term is only acceptable for those sellers who have already  5-star rating and their gig rank on the 1st or 2nd page. But as a new seller, it's obvious that you need to be online

12 minutes ago, ismail_hosa1n said:

But as a new seller, it's obvious that you need to be online

Once again, NO, you DO NOT. Sellers, veteran or new, do not need to be online in order to gain orders. If a buyer likes your service, and wants to hire you, they can hit the buy button on your gig -- at ANY time. Being online does not guarantee more orders. Whomever told you this, was giving you false advice.

25 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Once again, NO, you DO NOT. Sellers, veteran or new, do not need to be online in order to gain orders. If a buyer likes your service, and wants to hire you, they can hit the buy button on your gig -- at ANY time. Being online does not guarantee more orders. Whomever told you this, was giving you false advice.

frist of all i am talking about new seller. they doesnt want more sell at frist. they just want their frist order on their gig .

I think you didn't get my point, yeah you are right  If a buyer likes your service, and wants to hire you, they can hit the buy button on your gig. But what if my gig didn't get any impression, If any buyer can't even see my gig then how can they like my service? 

I have my own experience if I am not online my gig impression get down so badly.  if you want  can share my gig diagram

11 minutes ago, ismail_hosa1n said:

But what if my gig didn't get any impression, If any buyer can't even see my gig then how can they like my service?

Why are you expecting Fiverr to provide all  of your orders? It is your responsibility to earn the success you seek. If you need more clients, go find them. Go wherever your target customers are located, and convince them to hire you. The more orders you complete, with strong reviews, the better your gig performance will be, and the more likely it will be that you could end up earning more impressions. 

It is time stop making excuses, and go make success.

15 minutes ago, ismail_hosa1n said:

I have my own experience if I am not online my gig impression get down so badly.

Your personal experience does not represent how Fiverr works. It would be wise to stop worrying about impressions -- which you cannot control -- and concern yourself with what YOU can do to earn more sales. 

Archived