Account is Temporarily Inactive from last week

Hello:

Experts

Guide me

My Account is Temporarily Inactive by Fiverr, from last week i submitted couple of ticket to support staff, but they didnot convey me proper solution

Rather said we cannot help you and guide you how much time and weeks take to re-active your account

Now 3 orders are in my queue , and rating and feedback with +5 already by buyers

You all know ratings and reviews are the most prominent factor on Fiverr to get more clients and repetitive clients

Now, it got very bad impact on my reputation, that my rating and reviews are disabled, even current buyer whose orders are in queue said, we cannot able to message you, error message  seen, your account is inactive for period

Kindly give me some guidance so i approach to their technical team and re-instate my account

Thanks

• Like 10

1. You should stay calm and try to solve this problem by taking help from Fiverr Customer Support.
  2. Try emailing them if they are taking time to send you the solution.
  3. Try accessing your account from another device.
  4. If you do not have the Fiverr app installed on your smartphone, then install it and then log in to your account.
  5. I think some of your recent clients made an internal negative feedback which caused this problem. 
  6. If you have chrome extensions, deactivate them for sometime. Some programs try to  make too many requests to fiverr which causes this problem.
  7. Scan your PC for any such programs.
  • Like 9

6 minutes ago, kreativzak said:
  1. You should stay calm and try to solve this problem by taking help from Fiverr Customer Support.
  2. Try emailing them if they are taking time to send you the solution.
  3. Try accessing your account from another device.
  4. If you do not have the Fiverr app installed on your smartphone, then install it and then log in to your account.
  5. I think some of your recent clients made an internal negative feedback which caused this problem. 
  6. If you have chrome extensions, deactivate them for sometime. Some programs try to  make too many requests to fiverr which causes this problem.
  7. Scan your PC for any such programs.

I think so.

• Like 5

Reason that new Gig that's posted doesn't meet the requirement, Fiverr automatically inactive my account.

I talk to support team that at least give a warning message to delete it, rather disabling the account

I didnot face such issue in other platforms, like Guru.com / Upwork.com once any dispute arise they mutually close it, rather at once block the account without any prior intimation or warning email

Thanks  @mariashtelle1 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, kashifbashir10 said:

Reason that new Gig that's posted doesn't meet the requirement,

Did they mention a specific requirement? Or did they say that your gig violates TOS/third party TOS? 

what was the service that you were providing? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kashifbashir10 said:

Hello:

Experts

Guide me

My Account is Temporarily Inactive by Fiverr, from last week i submitted couple of ticket to support staff, but they didnot convey me proper solution

Rather said we cannot help you and guide you how much time and weeks take to re-active your account

Now 3 orders are in my queue , and rating and feedback with +5 already by buyers

You all know ratings and reviews are the most prominent factor on Fiverr to get more clients and repetitive clients

Now, it got very bad impact on my reputation, that my rating and reviews are disabled, even current buyer whose orders are in queue said, we cannot able to message you, error message  seen, your account is inactive for period

Kindly give me some guidance so i approach to their technical team and re-instate my account

Thanks

Did you get any warnings before your account got inactive? 

• Like 3

@mariashtelle1 email received image of Gig resembles to existing Sellers, so without asking me to remove GIG rather, they wrote in email, (we have disable your account for un-specified period) 

I think Fiverr your try to revamp policy, i have seen couple of forums where most of Sellers post Questions about these issues

Fiver should show some flexibility towards Sellers, but all in all i have seen Fiverr totally support and cover Buyers

• Like 5

Unfortunately it is written in fiverr TOS that fiverr reserves the right to block sellers right away if they deem violation as severe which includes copyrights, copying on communicating outside of fiverr. 

Fiverr is pretty strict with their rules 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kashifbashir10 said:

what's the solutions i got  5+ rating

Unfortunately rating don’t mean anything if you were breaking rules. 

I saw only 4 people in the last couple of years getting their accounts back because they could prove to fiverr that it was a mistake that fiverr made and they never broke any rules. 
if your account is under the review and fiverr will confirm that you indeed broke rules then chances of getting it back are small. But as fiverr CS said there is no solution but waiting for fiverr to make their decision or submit a proof that you didn’t break rules. 

• Like 2