I opened my Fiverr account on 2018!!!

Hi everyone, I'm new on the Fiverr forum and this is my second day here. Out of curiosity, I have opened my Fiverr account in 2018. But I didn't use it or remain online. During the start of the pandemic in 2020, I opened few gigs but then didn't use Fiverr and remain idle. Out of nowhere, I hit my first order in April. After that, I started to become online a bit, but due to my job not that much. I received my second order at beginning of July. And from there successfully completed 7 more with 5-star ratings. Now I stay more online, things are going well for me. I forgot to tell, I'm a graphic designer, I do T-shirt, logo, photoshop, and vector tracing mainly. What's your story?

#fiverr #fiverr_forum #introduction #Fiverr_story #Graphic_designer #New_on_fiverr_forum #fiverr_account #story #gig #gigs #logo #tshirt

Edited by reaz_24
I forgot to mention hashtags
  • Like 3
  • Congrats! 1

On 8/10/2021 at 10:51 AM, reaz_24 said:

Hi everyone, I'm new on the Fiverr forum and this is my second day here. Out of curiosity, I have opened my Fiverr account in 2018. But I didn't use it or remain online. During the start of the pandemic in 2020, I opened few gigs but then didn't use Fiverr and remain idle. Out of nowhere, I hit my first order in April. After that, I started to become online a bit, but due to my job not that much. I received my second order at beginning of July. And from there successfully completed 7 more with 5-star ratings. Now I stay more online, things are going well for me. I forgot to tell, I'm a graphic designer, I do T-shirt, logo, photoshop, and vector tracing mainly. What's your story?

#fiverr #fiverr_forum #introduction #Fiverr_story #Graphic_designer #New_on_fiverr_forum #fiverr_account #story #gig #gigs #logo #tshirt

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best.

• Like 1