Using Discord To Do The Live Chats When Working On Gigs? Received A Warning - What Can I Do Now? Does Fiverr Have Video Chat?

fivemking

Question

Using Discord To Do The Live Chats When Working On Gigs? Received A Warning - What Can I Do Now? Does Fiverr Have Video Chat?

Im new here and need all the help i could get - Joined thinking i could generate complete and fullfill the orders safely thru fiverr but do the actual live work thru discord live video function then complete the order on fiverr. 

What do i do is there a workaround?

Thanks In Advance.

3 answers to this question

13 hours ago, fivemking said:

safely thru fiverr but do the actual live work thru discord live video function then complete the order on fiverr. 

What do i do is there a workaround?

No you can not and there is no work around. Any contact outside of Fiverr is forbidden. There are VID clients with whom you might have a button on Fiverr order page for a video call but it’s definitely not with every client. 

• Like 1
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

No you can not and there is no work around. Any contact outside of Fiverr is forbidden. There are VID clients with whom you might have a button on Fiverr order page for a video call but it’s definitely not with every client. 

Thats a little bad for me as most of the time im teaching them things or working live on there servers or projects. Thanks for your response tho. Its Appreciated.