Using Discord To Do The Live Chats When Working On Gigs? Received A Warning - What Can I Do Now? Does Fiverr Have Video Chat?

fivemking

Question

Using Discord To Do The Live Chats When Working On Gigs? Received A Warning - What Can I Do Now? Does Fiverr Have Video Chat?

Im new here and need all the help i could get - Joined thinking i could generate complete and fullfill the orders safely thru fiverr but do the actual live work thru discord live video function then complete the order on fiverr. 

What do i do is there a workaround?

Thanks In Advance.

5 answers to this question

13 hours ago, fivemking said:

safely thru fiverr but do the actual live work thru discord live video function then complete the order on fiverr. 

What do i do is there a workaround?

No you can not and there is no work around. Any contact outside of Fiverr is forbidden. There are VID clients with whom you might have a button on Fiverr order page for a video call but it’s definitely not with every client. 

8 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

No you can not and there is no work around. Any contact outside of Fiverr is forbidden. There are VID clients with whom you might have a button on Fiverr order page for a video call but it’s definitely not with every client. 

Thats a little bad for me as most of the time im teaching them things or working live on there servers or projects. Thanks for your response tho. Its Appreciated.

22 minutes ago, aaronhobbs638 said:

he has no way possible to contact us outside of though's messages but after research threw here game development is on the list for video calls... witch means we either hired an ignorant seller who didn't file his work properly or he is just refusing to call us

As I remember it’s again only for VID buyers in gaming category. 
Not all sellers has a video call option i min gaming category. 
Are you a VID buyer? Do you see a video call icon under a type a message window? If not then your seller also don’t have that option. 
I wouldn’t comment on the rest of that seller’s incompetences because this topic is not about that. 

Archived