Please, stop spamming the forum.

Please stop spamming the forum.

You have both copied my original post!

You have both just spammed the forum! 🙄

Don't copy forum posts.

The above is from the forum rules.

1 hour ago, leadspanda said:

Please, stop spamming the forum.

In the forum the font size must be 24-48" and the font colour must be Rainbow types colour, otherwise your post must be not approved in the forum.

Caution - Don't use default writing font and colour.🤫

5 Things that can only happen on the Fiverr Forum (maybe not, but it's funnier like this):

• A Valentine's thread from 2021
  • √(copy+paste+spam+inception)²
  • Wow, just wow.
  • People commenting on posts that already didn't exist any more before they even opened the thread. 
  • People who, yeah, who what, actually, practice their forum post quoting skills, just quoting for the sake of quoting with no comment whatsoever? Is there a badge for that?

ETA:

Thanks for the great tip with the font and colours! Finally I know why nobody ever reads my posts. I'm too lazy for font and colour shenanigans, though, I'll just post a 🦄 instead and pray that it will fontisize and colourize my dull post for me!

Also: @fonthaunt Hi Maddie, if you're out there somewhere, I hope you're doing great! ❤️ 

22 hours ago, mohon2233 said:

the forum the font size must be 24-48" and the font colour must be Rainbow types colour, otherwise your post must be not approved in the forum.

Caution - Don't use default writing font and colour.🤫

Look what you have done!

Unfortunately some people don't see this as a joke and are now posting in enormous colourful fonts!

Archived