Create an optimized gig, Then it will perform on its way!

Quick Suggestion:

• Create formative title, Don't use too much words. Try to make shorter
  • In description utilize every word. Put keywords appropriately. Make it easy to read.
  • Design appealing image previews. Put your work samples instead of describing services. (You got description to do that)
  • Don't use tags without researching on them.
  • Like 7

Hello.

You can create 7 Gigs. The description should be written in 1100-1200 letters and focus keywords. Repeat the same keyword 3 times in the description. In addition to being online all the time, you can market your Gig on social media. If Gigi's image is not good, you can change it. Also, try changing the title. Of course regular send buyer requests.

Regards,

Rana

• Like 4

Here's some suggestions for the gigs/profile:

Gig: I will organically facebook page promotion and marketing your group

Maybe the title could be reworded (eg. I will do organic facebook page promotion and marketing for your group)
In the gig description:
"Why Chose me :" could be "Why choose me:"
"Thanks for visit my" could be "Thanks for visiting my"

Gig: I will organic instagram growth and super fast promotion
In the gig description:
"READ BELLOW" could be "READ BELOW"
"sear engine" could be "search engine"

Gig: I will successfully run your facebook and instagram ads campaign for business
In the gig description:
"a expert" could be "an expert"
"I cant" could be "I can't"
"when you will be free time" could be "when you are free"

In the FAQ section:
"dont" could be "don't" in question 4.
"i will" could be "I will" in answer 5.

In the profile:
In the line of text under the user name: Maybe change "Arcivement"

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 8
  • Up 1

Quick Suggestion:

• In description utilize every word. Put keywords appropriately. Make it easy to read.
  • Design appealing image previews. Put your work samples instead of describing services. (You got description to do that)
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, hh_rana said:

Hello.

You can create 7 Gigs. The description should be written in 1100-1200 letters and focus keywords. Repeat the same keyword 3 times in the description. In addition to being online all the time, you can market your Gig on social media. If Gigi's image is not good, you can change it. Also, try changing the title. Of course regular send buyer requests.

Regards,

Rana

Thank you for your great info

• Like 3

21 hours ago, sunjied_nahid said:

Quick Suggestion:

Many many thanks . .I will try now

• Like 3

21 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Maybe the title could be reworded (eg. I will do organic facebook page promotion and marketing for your group)
In the gig description:

In the gig description:

Gig: I will successfully run your facebook and instagram ads campaign for business
In the gig description:

In the FAQ section:

In the profile:

Thanks you very much for your info...What i doing now? please tell me

• Like 2
  • Up 1

31 minutes ago, smm_growth1 said:

What i doing now? please tell me

You could make some of the gig changes I suggested if you wanted (only the line of text under the username seems to have been changed). It's up to you.

Also, in "I will organically facebook page promotion and marketing your group" (see previous post re: the title)
In the main gig image maybe change "Strong your fan base" (it doesn't sound grammatically correct), but you'd need to be careful of the rules against offering "Followers, traffic, visitors, fans, views on social media platforms, or any other fake engagement on any platform" - see https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/prohibited-services

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, smm_growth1 said:
On 8/10/2021 at 1:28 AM, uk1000 said:

In the gig description:

In the gig description:

In the gig description:

In the FAQ section:

In the profile:

Please checked again my new gig fast facebook promotion . I create now your advice. 

• Like 2

These are my suggestions:

Gig: I will do organic facebook page promotion and marketing for your group
In the gig description:
"I am professional digital marketer" could be "I am a professional digital marketer"
"Benefits form me :" could be "Benefits from me:"
I assume by "Potential shares form your audience" you mean "Potential shares from your audience"
"Just full free contact with me" could be "Just feel free to contact me" or "Feel free to contact me".

In the FAQ section:
"facbook promotion" could be "Facebook promotion" in question 1.
"and always facebook rules follow for marketing." could be "and Facebook rules are always followed for marketing." in answer 1.
"Do you targeted specific target group?" could be "Do you target specific target groups?" or "Do you target specific groups?" in question 6.

In the main gig image instead of "Strong your fan base" you could say "Strengthen your fan base" (but see below)
The main gig image says "Grow like followers" - be careful of the community standards rules about things like that though.
I'm not sure saying "Revision Free For Benefits" is the best wording.

• Like 4

On 8/10/2021 at 1:01 AM, hh_rana said:

Hello.

Regards,

Rana

Thanks for info share with me.. When I edit my gig image? which problem my rank gig rank?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, uk1000 said:

You could make some of the gig changes I suggested if you wanted (only the line of text under the username seems to have been changed). It's up to you.

Also, in "I will organically facebook page promotion and marketing your group" (see previous post re: the title)
In the main gig image maybe change "Strong your fan base" (it doesn't sound grammatically correct), but you'd need to be careful of the rules against offering "Followers, traffic, visitors, fans, views on social media platforms, or any other fake engagement on any platform" - see https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/prohibited-services

What should i  now? already change my gig tittle but still keep my image just some change but keep strong your fan base not fans. I see high profile facebook marketing Increase your fan base.. I am following him.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, smm_growth1 said:

What should i  now?

It's not showing your gig now. If it's been removed by CS it might have been something to do with that community standards page I linked to (re: followers, fans etc.). It's okay to say you'll do promotion but be careful to not offer anything that Fiverr might think is against those rules ("fake engagement" or promising an outcome not in your control). You can check with customer support if you're not sure about something (eg. what's allowed/what isn't). If it was removed by CS I'd check the other gig too (re: rules).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, uk1000 said:

It's not showing your gig now. If it's been removed by CS it might have been something to do with that community standards page I linked to (re: followers, fans etc.). It's okay to say you'll do promotion but be careful to not offer anything that Fiverr might think is against those rules ("fake engagement" or promising an outcome not in your control). You can check with customer support if you're not sure about something (eg. what's allowed/what isn't). If it was removed by CS I'd check the other gig too (re: rules).

I will create new gig for your info.. i am new on seller no problem. But many many thanks for great info.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, uk1000 said:

These are my suggestions:

Gig: I will do organic facebook page promotion and marketing for your group
In the gig description:
"I am professional digital marketer" could be "I am a professional digital marketer"
"Benefits form me :" could be "Benefits from me:"
I assume by "Potential shares form your audience" you mean "Potential shares from your audience"
"Just full free contact with me" could be "Just feel free to contact me" or "Feel free to contact me".

In the FAQ section:
"facbook promotion" could be "Facebook promotion" in question 1.
"and always facebook rules follow for marketing." could be "and Facebook rules are always followed for marketing." in answer 1.
"Do you targeted specific target group?" could be "Do you target specific target groups?" or "Do you target specific groups?" in question 6.

In the main gig image instead of "Strong your fan base" you could say "Strengthen your fan base" (but see below)
The main gig image says "Grow like followers" - be careful of the community standards rules about things like that though.
I'm not sure saying "Revision Free For Benefits" is the best wording.

New gig create now. Please see my gig and give me a again subjection

• Like 3

Here's some suggestions for the new Facebook promotion gig (though if you deleted the other I don't know why you did that after asking for help previously):

The description starts with "Hello Honorable sir," but that might not help if the buyer is female.
The next part says "If you are looking for facebook page promotion..." that sentence might not be complete - it doesn't say "if x then y" it's "if x.".
It might be better if something like the "you have come to the right place" is at the end of the "If you are looking for..." sentence.
Also in the current "Now you have come to the right place now" sentence - you don't really need the 2nd "now".

It says "Increase your real page/group likes" - I'd be careful of the community standards about that.

It says "The Facebook search engine project your property above others" - it would be better to say "The Facebook search engine projects your property above others"- but "property" might not be the best word.

At the end of the description it says "Full free contact me" - when that should say "Feel free to contact me"

In the FAQ:
It says: "(But if you want targeted country huge cost for you. Are your bear then message me.)"
It might be better as "If you need to target a particular country please contact me for a custom offer as this will cost extra." or something similar or you could give an rough idea of the cost. You could have a separate FAQ that gives the cost or the for a few countries.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Here's some suggestions for the new Facebook promotion gig (though if you deleted the other I don't know why you did that after asking for help previously):

The description starts with "Hello Honorable sir," but that might not help if the buyer is female.
The next part says "If you are looking for facebook page promotion..." that sentence might not be complete - it doesn't say "if x then y" it's "if x.".
It might be better if something like the "you have come to the right place" is at the end of the "If you are looking for..." sentence.
Also in the current "Now you have come to the right place now" sentence - you don't really need the 2nd "now".

It says "Increase your real page/group likes" - I'd be careful of the community standards about that.

It says "The Facebook search engine project your property above others" - it would be better to say "The Facebook search engine projects your property above others"- but "property" might not be the best word.

At the end of the description it says "Full free contact me" - when that should say "Feel free to contact me"

In the FAQ:
It says: "(But if you want targeted country huge cost for you. Are your bear then message me.)"
It might be better as "If you need to target a particular country please contact me for a custom offer as this will cost extra." or something similar or you could give an rough idea of the cost. You could have a separate FAQ that gives the cost or the for a few countries.

Can I edit my gig? But how ? Pause my gig or

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, smm_growth1 said:

Can I edit my gig? But how ? Pause my gig or

If you want to just edit an existing gig you can go to the "gigs" page, click the drop-down button on the right and just click "edit", make the changes and click the "save" or "save and preview" button on a particular page in the edit gig section.  You don't need to pause a gig before you edit it (unless you wanted to change its category).

If you meant what to edit you could edit some of the things I suggested (eg. fix the spelling in the "Full free contact me" bit, maybe change some of the the text suggested).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

If you want to just edit an existing gig you can go to the "gigs" page, click the drop-down button on the right and just click "edit", make the changes and click the "save" or "save and preview" button on a particular page in the edit gig section.  You don't need to pause a gig before you edit it (unless you wanted to change its category).

If you meant what to edit you could edit some of the things I suggested (eg. fix the spelling in the "Full free contact me" bit, maybe change some of the the text suggested).

please again see for me. Now edit okay but pending my gig for active.

• Like 1

It looks better now. Here's a few things:
Gig: I will do organic facebook page promotion and marketing of your group
In the gig description:

It says "Hello sir," which might not help with female buyers.

"advertising of your group's or page." could be "advertising of your groups or page."

In the FAQ section:
It says "It will boost your FB page and increase fan" in question 2. I'm not sure you should say "and increase fan" as Fiverr might think that's promising an outcome you don't have full control over.

"If your Facebook promotion safe?" could be "Is your Facebook promotion safe?" in question 1.
"you have to talk to me frist." could be "you have to talk to me first." in answer 4.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

It looks better now. Here's a few things:
Gig: I will do organic facebook page promotion and marketing of your group
In the gig description:

It says "Hello sir," which might not help with female buyers.

"advertising of your group's or page." could be "advertising of your groups or page."

In the FAQ section:
It says "It will boost your FB page and increase fan" in question 2. I'm not sure you should say "and increase fan" as Fiverr might think that's promising an outcome you don't have full control over.

"If your Facebook promotion safe?" could be "Is your Facebook promotion safe?" in question 1.
"you have to talk to me frist." could be "you have to talk to me first." in answer 4.

Now edit okay. Your help has inspired me over and over again. Now see plz

• Like 1

You can create 7 Gigs. The description should be written in 1100-1200 letters and focus keywords. Repeat the same keyword 3 times in the description. In addition to being online all the time, you can market your Gig on social media. If Gigi's image is not good, you can change it. Also, try changing the title. Of course regular send buyer requests👍.

• Like 2