Buyer are not replying

1 minute ago, rajibrrakhmit said:

Need to extend order delivery date but buyer are not replying even order is completed.

Why do you need to request an extension? If you've finished working on the order and it's ready for delivery, just go ahead and deliver it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maitasun said:

Why do you need to request an extension? If you've finished working on the order and it's ready for delivery, just go ahead and deliver it.

Thanks for your quick reply. Actually i worried about delivered on time percentage, nothing else

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, rajibrrakhmit said:

Right now my order is gone late, i need the buyer so he can accept order resolution increase the delivery date.

If you missed the delivery time, the order is marked as "late" in your stats and requesting a delivery extension won't change its status.

Here, from the Help Center:

Late and Very Late 

When an order is marked as Late, it means the seller missed the expected delivery time. Buyers are entitled to cancel their order if there’s no further response from the seller. If a seller does deliver soon after the order is marked as late, the buyer will be given the chance to request revisions or complete the order and rate their experience accordingly.

Note: Once an order is marked as "late" the status cannot be changed in the seller's on-time delivery statistics.  Requesting a delivery extension will not remove the late status. 
  • Up 1