How to remove the negative feedback

manishvyas13

Hello, I am active on fiver since one year,I have a problem regarding negative feedback.my one Buyer fragglesrock give me a link and asked that it is possible to add this link on some Wikipedia pages,I told him that I asked Wikipedia Moderator, If they allow me I will think to add, if not then I will inform you the result.after that he give me order, I asked from Wikipedia moderators but they denied that this link advertise a website, which is against the policy of Wikipedia. I told that thing to Buyer after that he marked completed my order. Now He say that give me money my back, and he give me negative review, Now how i remove it. What i do please inform me.

Sheriff’s note: it’s not fair and or allowed to call out other members

First, you should try to talk with your buyer and solve the situation with him.

You can also open a ticket with Customer Support, but the first thing they’re going to tell you is that you should try to solve the problem with your buyer 🙂

Anyway, if you go on with Customer Support, provide all the evidences that you did your job and buyer provided an unfair feedback; I have to tell you that the most likely answer will be that CS is not allowed to remove negative feedback without buyer consensus!!

Archived