unusual notification about some coupon code

Hello experienced

Suddenly I saw a notifcation on my fiverr app. But i kept it for read later as I was busy. But now It's disappeard. Do you have any idea on this? It was something realted to coupon code for potential something? I can't remember for good.

Thanks

• Like 8

Hi there! Have you ever made purchases as a buyer on Fiverr? Because I know that sellers with Seller Plus can create coupons for buyers, so maybe a seller sent you a coupon for their gig…

Do you have a screenshot?

• Like 3

Suddenly I saw a notifcation on my fiverr app. But i kept it for read later as I was busy. But now It's disappeard. Do you have any idea on this? It was something realted to coupon code for potential something? I can't remember for good.

Thanks

• Like 1

11 hours ago, krheate said:

Hi there! Have you ever made purchases as a buyer on Fiverr? Because I know that sellers with Seller Plus can create coupons for buyers, so maybe a seller sent you a coupon for their gig…

thanks for your kind words. But I am sorry for not having any screenshots. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, krheate said:

Yesterday I also received this notification. This was about increase gig potential. Using this coupon anyone can purchase any gig(Related to fiverr gig description,gig image) deducted 10% from the total amount. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, krheate said:

No I didn't and don't have any ss. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, muriithikelvin said:

Hello,

If you have linked your email account, it was sent there, check your mails. Mine was sent as a popup notification and was sent to my email too.

Yeah, got it in my inbox. Could you please how could I use this on increasing my gig selling? is there any ways?

4 hours ago, shadiya646 said:

Yesterday I also received this notification. This was about increase gig potential. Using this coupon anyone can purchase any gig(Related to fiverr gig description,gig image) deducted 10% from the total amount. 

Oh thanks.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, shadiya646 said:

Gotcha! I didn’t receive this email/notification, but I noticed a lot of Forum posts about it.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, graphic_painter said:

but what is process of increasing gig selling by this?

Did the email say that it was a coupon for Fiverr Learn?

If so, Fiverr Learn includes courses where you can gather some useful info on how to make your gigs better and learn more about specific skills.