My gig impetration is not grow up … Why?

milon20

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I want to edit my gig coz my gig thumbnail is not more attracting .So, I want that my old gig image delete and replace new image in there. If I do this, it will be any impact my on gig or I should delete and create newly. Expertise are kindly advice me. I’m little bit confused about this.

I am waiting for your valuable comments. Thank you

• 6 months later...
  • There is no such thing as rank in the Fiverr search results,
  • therefore, there is no such thing as “deranking”.
  • Your gig location will fluctuate in the results – automatically – based upon success and competition. 
  • Fiverr is not intentionally doing anything to hurt you or your success.

I want to edit my gig coz my gig thumbnail is not more attracting .So, I want that my old gig image delete and replace new image in there. If I do this, it will be any impact my on gig or I should delete and create newly. Expertise are kindly advice me. I’m little bit confused about this.

I am waiting for your valuable comments. Thank you

On 7/23/2021 at 1:25 PM, sohaghossen99 said:

When you edit the gig, the gig's rank is automatically lost and someone's gig ranks again. Very low in rank. But in 1-20 days Gig's rank comes back again.

I have a gig which was in the 1st page for almost 1 month. After some reason it's lost the place. Then 4 months gone the gig still not in it's past place.

Please don't spread the wrong information. 

4 minutes ago, shadiya646 said:

I have a gig which was in the 1st page for almost 1 month. After some reason it's lost the place. Then 4 months gone the gig still not in it's past place.

Please don't spread the wrong information. 

Gig rank is lost for many reasons. Bad comments, 1,2,3 start reviews or canceling the order lowers the gig rank so you think about it, and I didn't give you the wrong information.
Thanks  😇

19 minutes ago, milon20 said:

###Top 10 social networks in the world are:

It's only useful to promote your gig if your target market is there. Stumbleupon wasn't even a social network that you can promote yourself in, it was more of a search engine where recommended content is presented to you. Also, I think they stopped operations a few years ago and got absorbed by another company.

22 minutes ago, milon20 said:

Also, an efficient way to promote your gig is via Fiverr’s Collections (but you need to convince somebody to collect your gig)!

This is really odd... Convincing someone else to "collect your gig" doesn't increase your chance of orders.

24 minutes ago, milon20 said:

***** Hire I can HELP you (but you need to order this gig)!!! ******

If you want to advertise your gigs post under My Fiverr Gigs.

24 minutes ago, milon20 said:

I’m offering to you this special offer, where I will:

• promote your gig on Top 10 social networks (social websites like Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Stumbleupon, LinkedIn, MySpace, Plurk, and so on - PR10 to PR7 websites);

You don't even have this gig listed on your profile, so I'm guessing you just copy pasted the content of your post.

Hi everyone,

How to get new orders? that is a question is raising in every new seller had in his mind.

I also trying to get new order for my services. After having 28 days I got only 1 order.

Please post your views…

44 minutes ago, milon20 said:

In that short time I’ve had over 50 sales

But your profile says that you have only 3 reviews 🤔

45 minutes ago, milon20 said:

In real life I’m a full time artist in a Pop/Rap Duo called Destination Mars based in the UK

So are you in the UK or are you in Bangladesh as your profile suggests? 

45 minutes ago, milon20 said:

known on Fiverr as

You are not allowed to self promote yourself in this category. You can share your gig links only in “my fiverr gig” category. 

so to sum up: you just broke at least 2 rules: self promoting and plagiarising someone else’s article. Well done, great start 👏

• 2 weeks later...

Archived