New feature - Notable Clients

newsmike

4 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

it might end up making other people unhappy

As I understand, Fiverr wants to see popular brands and famous companies in your portfolio. 

Here's what they say: 

Many Fiverr sellers have delivered exceptional work to noteworthy clients such as Unilever, MyHertitage, Samsung, Intel, and Walmart to name a few. Your past experience speaks to your reliability, trustworthiness, and work quality as a seller. Now, you can expose your previous clients to the Fiverr community on a grander scale! Build buyer confidence by showcasing the brands you have worked with, and the quality services you have delivered. Show previous and potential buyers your most impressive clients, introduce a new level of trust, and drive your business even further.

2 minutes ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

As I understand, Fiverr wants to see popular brands and famous companies in your portfolio. 

Well I doubt the username is Univeler, Samsung or whatever company that might be. You can show that off in your images or portfolio depending on the category. 

Again, this seems like a feature for those Pro sellers or Top Rated Sellers that were lucky to work with top tier brands. It's useless for those with a lower price point. 🙂 At least that's what I think.

I can never remember the names of the clients as the workflow is relatively dense. Now that I have the feature, I'll be more mindful. It's probably more useful for newer clients anyway. I'm not sure how productive it'd be to pester a client from 3 years ago with approval requests. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived