Jump to content

Difficulty getting the first sell


ranjan_deb
 Share

Recommended Posts

I am a new seller at fiverr. As of now, it seems getting the first sell is very difficult in fiverr. Plus the impression and clicks are only going downwards. I am constantly thinking of upgrading the gig, which now doesn't look all that bad and yet the impressions keeps dropping, what should I do?

Edited by ranjan_deb
grammar
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, ranjan_deb said:

I am new seller at fiverr. As of now, it seems getting the first sell is very difficult in fiverr. Plus the impression and clicks are only going downwards. I am constantly thinking of upgrading the gig, which now doesn't look all that bad and yet the impressions keeps dropping, what should I do?

Keep patience and try to send buyer request properly everyday.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One suggestion I can give you after looking at your profile is:

1.) Appear for another test like the HTML test or WordPress test

2.) Install the Fiverr app if you haven't done yet 

3.) Write professional sounding gig descriptions

4.) Look at the resources here on Fiverr Forum for New Sellers

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/9/2021 at 4:35 PM, ranjan_deb said:

I am a new seller at fiverr. As of now, it seems getting the first sell is very difficult in fiverr. Plus the impression and clicks are only going downwards. I am constantly thinking of upgrading the gig, which now doesn't look all that bad and yet the impressions keeps dropping, what should I do?

Be patience and select SEO friendly title, create eye catching gig image and daily send 10 attractive buyer request

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/9/2021 at 4:49 AM, coder71 said:

Keep patience and try to send buyer request properly everyday.

First this post. ⬆️ Then this post. ⬇️ 

On 8/11/2021 at 11:30 PM, codersaeid said:

Keep patience and try to send buyer request properly everyday.

@codersaeid Do you not have any original thoughts of your own? It is rude to copy someone else's post. Also, doing so is considered SPAM! 

  • Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...