Did any of you face any side effects from the Covid-19 vaccine?

6 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

Neither are you to make any statement regarding medical decisions, yet here we are.

I don't think you understand the thread. How is my saying that none of us are qualified to give medical advice, in any way giving medical advice? I said, ONLY doctors. You miss all that?

• Like 9

1 hour ago, visualstudios said:

Given that the overwhelming majority of people have already been vaccinated, I think this is a pretty much done deal anyway. 90% of my countries population have been vaccinated, and there's no problems. May there be problems in 10 years? Who knows. We can't know that about 5G either, and that's not stopping us from advancing with it (as we should). 

The overwhelming medical opinion is that the vaccines are safe. You can always find dissenting opinions. Of course there will be doctors claiming it's not safe or we don't know. But they are a minority. Since I don't have medical expertise, I'll defer to the medical consensus. It is that the vaccines are safe and effective.

And calling people sheep, children, using reductio ad hitlerum, etc. are not arguments that can be seriously taken in good faith. Way too much unwarranted hostility.

this.

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

So yeah. Means nothing. We had over 8 million people vaccinated. Everyone I know has been vaccinated, no problems. If there are problems, they are extremely rare, specially in comparison to the problems you can get by catching covid while unvaccinated. This is a math problem. If 10 people die of the vaccine, but 1000 would die for not having it, the right action is to take it. Statistically. Some people have been killed for wearing seatbelts. Does that mean we shouldn't use them? No, because far more are saved by using them. There's no way around it.

I like the seatbelt comparision

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...