Jump to content

Did any of you face any side effects from the Covid-19 vaccine?


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, kai990 said:

I highly recommend you get the vaccine

You are not qualified to dispense medical information. Please refrain from doing so and allow actual doctors to advise people as to medical procedures.

  • Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, newsmike said:

You are not qualified to dispense medical information. Please refrain from doing so and allow actual doctors to advise people as to medical procedures.

My bad. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, smseopro said:

No. Covid-19 vaccine is safe.

You are not qualified to make that determination. Some people are fine, and others have died from it. Please do not offer medical advice on the forum. Only doctors are qualified to advise in this area. 

  • Like 9
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here I saw many people commenting on an important and serious issue without any evidence. Many are giving wrong information. In my opinion some of those who giving medical advice are not doctors. So please do not confuse people with wrong information. Thank you

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/9/2021 at 5:11 PM, coerdelion said:

It's the responsible thing to do. 

It is actually irresponsible of you to offer medical advice which you are not qualified to dispense. This is for doctors to discuss with their patients, as some people do die from the shot. We don't need you repeating your TV.

  • Like 7
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/7/2021 at 6:50 PM, sayeedakram said:

2 days ago I took my second dose, compared to the first one this time I didn't feel so bad despite a mild headache and usually the pain on the arm of that particular hand where the injection was pushed.

It varies a lot. I had the vaccine in May and the first dose brougth shivers and a constant feeling of being cold. I am one of the few people that didn't have any side effect after the second shot. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

It varies a lot. I had the vaccine in May and the first dose brougth shivers and a constant feeling of being cold. I am one of the few people that didn't have any side effect after the second shot. 

Same here I also felt no fever after the second dose.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2-5 people out of every 1 million will have an allergic reaction.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/what-to-know-about-post-vaccinedeaths-and-allergies/2021/02/12/8e25d07c-6d72-11eb-a66e-e27046e9e898_story.html

Outside of that, if you're talking about stuff like AstraZeneca's blood clot issues, there is a chance the problem is how it was administered rather than the vaccine itself.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/wrong-injection-technique-could-also-be-leading-to-clots/articleshow/84083753.cms

That said, AstraZeneca in general has been beset by problems like improper dosing regimens (https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55086927) and manufacturing failures which also impacted Johnson & Johnson (https://globalnews.ca/news/8069675/astrazeneca-baltimore-facility-inspection/).

So basically, the traditionally-made vaccines keep screwing up, and it's making the mRNA vaccines look bad because the media doesn't separate them. So there's a lot of bad talk about "the vaccines" when it's pretty consistently about the AstraZeneca ChAdOx1 vaccine which uses chimpanzee DNA. Johnson & Johnson is Ad.26-based, which is human, and has fewer issues. The mRNA ones are basically just individual lego pieces that are neither human or chimp and haven't shown any issues yet.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just a sore arm in the first shot, mild fever in the second. Pfizer.

And, to add to the conversation, the attached image says:

1 - It's vital to adhere to the vaccination plan to beat covid
2 - The vaccine is safe according to current scientific knowledge


And since this is taken from an official document written by actual doctors, I'll disregard any posts by non doctors insinuating the contrary on the internet.
 

Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 04.10.02.png

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/10/2021 at 4:23 AM, newsmike said:

Yet, again, this makes you a doctor? Please do not offer medical advice. You may get someone killed by playing a doctor. This is not a joke. Let medical professionals give medical advice. @mjensen415 This is not acceptable to allow amateurs to dispense medical advice. Fiverr needs to shut the amatuer doctors down immediately.

You dont't have to be a medical professional to know from viable sources (professional research institutes) that its the right thing for most individuals to get vaccinated. This is from a pandemic fighting standpoint, but also from a medical standpoint. No, I am not a medical professional, but I can safely RELY on other experts to base my statement on. So telling everyone here to shut it, because they are not professional is not making much sense.
I can still make any kind of statement without being a complete expert in it, aslong as I can back up my statement with sources of reliable expertise.
 

Obviously everything read on a forum is to be taken with a grain of salt and it doesnt replace a professional medical advice.

Edited by finndev478
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, finndev478 said:

You dont't have to be a medical professional to know from viable sources (professional research institutes) that its the right thing for most individuals to get vaccinated.

Wrong. What a silly statement. Please respond by telling me what the 2-10 year effects will be on cancer rates, on infertility, on birth defects. Tell me what you say to the people who have buried children who have died from strokes, heart attacks and blood clots. All I am saying is please stop repeating your TV set, and let the doctors do their jobs. 

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, visualstudios said:

"You are not qualified to make that determination. Only doctors are qualified to advise in this area."

 

Correct, but are you interested in reading what ALL doctors say, and making an educated decision, or just listening to the doctors who support your one size fits all narrative? 

I continue to support anyone who wants the shot, as well as anyone who does not. My point is that one should truly listen to All doctors, and ONLY doctors, and make their decision. They don't need keyboard warriors who ignore half the arguments due to confirmation bias in an effort to appear smart.

Did you listen to the DOCTORS in that video, or would that threaten your already fully baked opinion?

 

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Wrong. What a silly statement. Please respond by telling me what the 2-10 year effects will be on cancer rates, on infertility, on birth defects. Tell me what you say to the people who have buried children who have died from strokes, heart attacks and blood clots. All I am saying is please stop repeating your TV set, and let the doctors do their jobs. 

No your statements are the silly ones lol. Calling other people sheep. Come on ^^

I wont make any statement about that, because I am not qualified to do so and there are not current long term studies. But, as for the most reliable german research institute (Robert-Koch-Institute) the most common side effects can be ruled out in short-term studies. That is why the RKI has categorized the vaccines safe to use for most people. So I am not "repeating tv" as you call it, but I have trust in science and research institutes such as the RKI.

If you dont want to get vaccined thats fine. But you are the one here trying to lecture everybody about whats right and whats wrong and how to think and how to make statements. You should look at yourself and consider a change of perspective. That doesnt mean that you have to get vaccined yourself, but calling other people sheep just makes you look ridicilous and exactly 0% believable.

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, finndev478 said:

No your statements are the silly ones lol. Calling other people sheep. Come on ^^

I wont make any statement about that, because I am not qualified to do so and there are not current long term studies. But, as for the most reliable german research institute (Robert-Koch-Institute) the most common side effects can be ruled out in short-term studies. That is why the RKI has categorized the vaccines safe to use for most people. So I am not "repeating tv" as you call it, but I have trust in science and research institutes such as the RKI.

If you dont want to get vaccined thats fine. But you are the one here trying to lecture everybody about whats right and whats wrong and how to think and how to make statements. You should look at yourself and consider a change of perspective. That doesnt mean that you have to get vaccined yourself, but calling other people sheep just makes you look ridicilous and exactly 0% believable.

I think you need to re-read. I have never said 1 word as to whether anyone should get vaccinated or should not. I have only said that the amateurs need to stop spreading their interpretations of medical data and certainly need to stop advising others to take treatments.

As a German I would think that you might be a bit sensitive to matters of coercion, forced medical treatments and disinformation, because, well you know.  

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...