My second order had been successfully completed...!

simran_27_

Hi guys, 
I'm Simran and I'm a new seller on Fiverr. I'm a professional WordPress developer and Web designer. My main area of expertise is software development, but I'm very passionate about WordPress. You can depend on me to assist you with everything from customization, page building, to plugin installation and updates. I am an experienced and dependable website designer.

My first order came after two months of opening my account because everyone knows Freelancing is a job with self-employment and a place where patience is a virtue. In this job, you need to be patient! Provide the best service to the client and try to satisfy them. In order to do this, you should improve your skills every single day! Utilize your time wisely. Just recently, I finished my second order with 5 * and received $15 tips. Keep me in your prayers and feel free to view my profile. 😊

https://www.fiverr.com/simran_27_

Thank You.

41 minutes ago, simran_27_ said:

Hi guys, 
I'm Simran and I'm a new seller on Fiverr. I'm a professional WordPress developer and Web designer. My main area of expertise is software development, but I'm very passionate about WordPress. You can depend on me to assist you with everything from customization, page building, to plugin installation and updates. I am an experienced and dependable website designer.

My first order came after two months of opening my account because everyone knows Freelancing is a job with self-employment and a place where patience is a virtue. In this job, you need to be patient! Provide the best service to the client and try to satisfy them. In order to do this, you should improve your skills every single day! Utilize your time wisely. Just recently, I finished my second order with 5 * and received $15 tips. Keep me in your prayers and feel free to view my profile. 😊

Thank You.

Great Job!

11 hours ago, simran_27_ said:

Hi guys, 

Thank You.

Congrats and the best wishes for you. Keep going up.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived